PDA

View Full Version : I caught a Saleen Mustang today...

marauder307
03-26-2005, 04:56 PM
...with the cellphone camera.

C'mon, folks...Marauders are good, but mine's N/A only, and no bottle either.

This dealership is Kinsel F-L-M, in Beaumont, TX. This car is one of two that they have on the lot right now; the other is the one I want---dark blue with grey Saleen stripes. Both cars come with all the standard Saleen equipment, and they are "serialized", meaning that their particular production number is on the D/S front corner of the bumper.

Ooohhhh....daddy like. If only I wasn't dragging around a car note, mortgage, and a student loan....why, I'd be all over the blue one. Thought I'd send up a signal flare so those of you, who DO have the financial wherewithal to do something about it, could.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures; my cell-cam has less than a MP resolution, so it's kinda cruddy. I tried tuning up the pics in HP Image Zone, but I don't know how well they'll post. Here ya go....!

MENINBLK
03-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Where is this place ???
What I want to know is how I can get "FREE TIRES FOR LIFE" !

marauder307
03-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Where is this place ???

SE TX, 'bout 30 minutes from the LA state line.

I dunno about the free tires...think there's a clause in there about giving up your firstborn, plus a kidney, and some other stuff... :cool4:

Joe Walsh
03-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Where is this place ???

:rofl: LOL.....Yeah, you, Barry, & BillyGman would put that dealership out of business if you took them up on that policy! :burnout: :burn:

stevengerard
03-26-2005, 06:12 PM
I saw one in Detroit last night, a young kid had a new one, pulled over by 4 marked cars and another unmarked car. Bright yellow - 16 year old kid, yellow Saleen - begging for a ticket!

Amsoil_Dealer
03-27-2005, 05:43 AM
I really like the rear fascia treatment on the Saleen. That is one body kit that improves the look of an already beautiful car.

Don