PDA

View Full Version : A Funny thing happened today

bigslim
03-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Me and one of my co-workers went to lunch today and we took my car. On the way back I was heading down Michigan Ave and passed this Cavalier with three young ladies in it. The driver was really cute so I slowed down. As I let them catch up I could see them looking over at us. As we continued down the street the driver started simulating a certain "sexual act". Her friends were quite embarrassed but me and my co-worker were having a laugh about it. They then turned off the street and we continued on. My friend then looked at me and said that has never happened to him before. He then said "Man, I gotta get me one of these". I told him it wasn't the car, it was the man driving it. God, I love this car.

CRUZTAKER
03-26-2005, 07:25 PM
One of these...or one of those...?:P

bigslim
03-26-2005, 07:29 PM
It was one of those. :P

merc406
03-26-2005, 07:55 PM
....Hmmmmmm, what street was that?

MI2QWK4U
03-26-2005, 10:14 PM

Silly question Barry! one of both!

MI2QWK4U
03-26-2005, 10:15 PM
....Hmmmmmm, what street was that?

Uh....it was Woodward! That should help out attendance at MVIII....

Joe Walsh
03-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Are you sure that you weren't driving a HUMMER?? :D

DefyantExWife
03-27-2005, 05:10 AM
without knowing what you look like, my vote is that it was the driver.....

unless her friends dared her to do that thinking you were an unmarked police car....

i'm entitled to my 2 cents........:hmmm: , unless it was the pretty rims that caught her eye....Nah... that wouldnt elicit such a response...

:D

Bradley G
03-27-2005, 05:38 AM
That's never happened to you guys before?:o

Bradley G

DefyantExWife
03-27-2005, 06:12 AM
i dont drive it hardly at all....

but just from my view.... i think it's not an eye-catching car..... I dont know:rolleyes:

bigslim
03-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Must have been me then!! :D

DefyantExWife
03-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Must have been me then!! :D
that'd be my guess.............

O's Fan Rich
03-27-2005, 04:05 PM
Sure you wern't drivimg a Hummer? :beer:
Dang, read the other replies and I was beaten to the punch!!!

Ok, ok how about....
nah... nothing else works crap.

I could tell you about the van full of girls when I was cruising to a Sixers game.....

Cobra25
03-27-2005, 04:17 PM
:bounce: Sound's like she wanted you to give her a ride !

UAW 588
03-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Me and one of my co-workers went to lunch today and we took my car. On the way back I was heading down Michigan Ave and passed this Cavalier with three young ladies in it. The driver was really cute so I slowed down. As I let them catch up I could see them looking over at us. As we continued down the street the driver started simulating a certain "sexual act". Her friends were quite embarrassed but me and my co-worker were having a laugh about it. They then turned off the street and we continued on. My friend then looked at me and said that has never happened to him before. He then said "Man, I gotta get me one of these". I told him it wasn't the car, it was the man driving it. God, I love this car.

Hey Slim, did you explain to her that you where offended, and that you had taken the mandatory :bs: sexual harrasment and diversity classes that Ford shoved down all our throats?

CrazyCor15
03-28-2005, 08:13 AM
I always get the sistas lookin at me.