PDA

View Full Version : Another idiot bites the dust

King Fubar
03-28-2005, 04:05 AM
Taken from Snopes,

Darwin Award

We have a winner...!

The following mind-boggling attempt at a crime spree in Washington appeared to be the robber's first (and last), due to his lack of a previous record of violence, and his terminally stupid choices:

1. His target was H&J Leather & Firearms, a gun shop specializing in handguns.

2. The shop was full of customers - firearms customers.

3. To enter the shop, the robber had to step around a marked police car parked at the front door.

4. A uniformed officer was standing at the counter, having coffee before work.

Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a <NOBR>hold-up,</NOBR> and fired a few wild shots from a <NOBR>.22 target</NOBR> pistol. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, the police officer with a 9mm <NOBR>Glock 17,</NOBR> the clerk with a <NOBR>.50 Desert</NOBR> Eagle, assisted by several customers who also drew their guns, several of whom also fired.

The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics. Crime scene investigators located <NOBR>47 expended</NOBR> cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed <NOBR>23 gunshot</NOBR> wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from <NOBR>7 different</NOBR> weapons.

No one else was hurt in the exchange of fire.

Marauderjack
03-28-2005, 04:30 AM
Death Wish.....Mission Accomplished!! :beer:

Petrograde
03-28-2005, 04:42 AM
Taken from Snopes,

Darwin Award

We have a winner...!

The following mind-boggling attempt at a crime spree in Washington appeared to be the robber's first (and last), due to his lack of a previous record of violence, and his terminally stupid choices:

1. His target was H&J Leather & Firearms, a gun shop specializing in handguns.

2. The shop was full of customers - firearms customers.

3. To enter the shop, the robber had to step around a marked police car parked at the front door.

4. A uniformed officer was standing at the counter, having coffee before work.

Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a <NOBR>hold-up,</NOBR> and fired a few wild shots from a <NOBR>.22 target</NOBR> pistol. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, the police officer with a 9mm <NOBR>Glock 17,</NOBR> the clerk with a <NOBR>.50 Desert</NOBR> Eagle, assisted by several customers who also drew their guns, several of whom also fired.

The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics. Crime scene investigators located <NOBR>47 expended</NOBR> cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed <NOBR>23 gunshot</NOBR> wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from <NOBR>7 different</NOBR> weapons.

No one else was hurt in the exchange of fire.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! :flag:

Bradley G
03-28-2005, 05:26 AM
Looks like the gunshop patrons were not concerned about running out of ammo.Any guess on which bullit delivered the fatal blow?If it was the first shot the rest must have been for sport.:rolleyes:
Bradley G

Haggis
03-28-2005, 06:15 AM
Looks like the gunshop patrons were not concerned about running out of ammo.Any guess on which bullit delivered the fatal blow?If it was the first shot the rest must have been for sport.:rolleyes:
Bradley G

Maybe it was closest to the heart wins.

Thanks Tom, I love your reply. :up:

Krytin
03-28-2005, 06:23 AM
Now THAT"S what I call "Gun Control"!

MarauderMark
03-28-2005, 08:30 AM
So now they'll find who exactly fire there guns and be charged? :uzi: :gunfire::uzi: :gunfire::uzi: :gunfire::uzi: :gunfire:

Marauderman
03-28-2005, 09:41 AM
..........I vote this^^^^^^^^^^^as best response!!!!!!!

Big House
03-28-2005, 10:09 AM
This is the best one.

Haggis
03-28-2005, 10:31 AM

..........I vote this^^^^^^^^^^^as best response!!!!!!!

This is the best one.

Thanks Tom, I love your reply. :up:

Cool another Poll:

Krytin's Quote - 1

Petrograde's Quote - 2

SHERIFF
03-28-2005, 12:49 PM

I'm not sure I would call 23 hits out of at least 47 shots being fired "gun control". They're lucky somebody else wasn't killed. :run:

Krytin
03-28-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure I would call 23 hits out of at least 47 shots being fired "gun control". They're lucky somebody else wasn't killed. :run: You are right - I was mostly refering to no bystanders being hit!

Petrograde
03-28-2005, 04:23 PM
Cool another Poll:

Krytin's Quote - 1

Petrograde's Quote - 2

What do I win? :P

rayjay
03-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Sounds to me like an armed lunatic committed suicide. Atleast no one else went with it.

Embassy
03-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Any guess on which bullit delivered the fatal blow?Here's my guess:

...the clerk with a <NOBR>.50 Desert</NOBR> Eagle...

Cobra25
03-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Sound's to me like these guy's need shooting Lessons

Joe Walsh
03-28-2005, 06:10 PM
I'm not sure I would call 23 hits out of at least 47 shots being fired "gun control". They're lucky somebody else wasn't killed. :run:

The less tahn 50% hit ratio is due to the fact that the Desert Eagle was one of the first hits, thus leaving a HUGE hole in the 'perp'.....
many of the following shots passed through this hole....the stupid loser was apparently SWISS.......

cheese

rayjay
03-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Actually thats not a bad hit ratio considering only paper targets stand still.

jgc61sr2002
03-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Sounds to me like an armed lunatic committed suicide. Atleast no one else went with it.

That was my thought also.

STLR FN
03-28-2005, 10:16 PM
First clue to leave would've been the police cruiser parked in front. After that he got what he "asked" for... what a dumba55