PDA

View Full Version : Firefox problems for you computer guys.

klmore
03-29-2005, 08:27 AM
When using Firefox on MM.net and other forums it will not allow me to reply to threads, start new threads, or use the cut, paste, or other features in the message window. It also won't let me respond to PM's.

What extensions do I need to fix this?:help:

Thanks for the help.:beer:

hitchhiker
03-29-2005, 08:35 AM
When using Firefox on MM.net and other forums it will not allow me to reply to threads, start new threads, or use the cut, paste, or other features in the message window. It also won't let me respond to PM's.

I am not familiar with Firefox, but I suspect that some of Firefox's security or anti-pop-up settings are limiting your online functionality.

Here is a link to their help page:

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/ (http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/)

Best Regards,

David

SouLRioT
03-29-2005, 08:40 AM
I'm guessing that David is right on this, Because I have no problem at home when I'm using Firefox.

On a side note, Wes noted this already but your able to tell it is a faster browser just by how fast his "spinner" (avatar) spins.

wchain
03-29-2005, 09:24 AM
I'm guessing that David is right on this, Because I have no problem at home when I'm using Firefox.

On a side note, Wes noted this already but your able to tell it is a faster browser just by how fast his "spinner" (avatar) spins.

:burnout:
I'm using the Firefox browser right now, dont have any issues..... :up:

MENINBLK
03-29-2005, 09:41 AM

You need to make sure you have the LATEST version of FireFox installed.
The only issue I see when viewing MM.net is that when you go to the REPLY screen,
some of the screen objects aren't formatted properly.
Some things don't line up, and are mostly skewed to the right.
But everything works fine.

Make sure all your FireFox settings are set to DEFAULT,
and that MM.net is in your ALLOWED list.