PDA

View Full Version : TV Series Marauder

MaLo03
03-29-2005, 11:32 AM
I was told that sometime in early 2004 or late 2003 there was a TV series in which some sort of Police or ex-Police, PI or someone to that affect was the driver of The New Marauder.
It supposed to be like a "Knight Rider", "Stingray" type of series.
Is this true? Anyone know? Or is this :bs: ????

I just heard of a remake of Hawaii 5-0
With the remake of SHAFT and recently KOJAK,
Hawaii 5-0 would be a desirable possibility

SouLRioT
03-29-2005, 11:40 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8986&highlight=marauder+usa

check that thread out because that was the only TV show that had a MM in it.

mrjones
03-29-2005, 12:01 PM
check that thread out because that was the only TV show that had a MM in it.

Maybe it was the only one that had an MM as a regular, but one of my favorites, "Stargate SG1" had an MM in it during one episode. Of course, it was being driven by the bad guys.

I also saw an MM in the episode of "Horsepower TV" this weekend. This episode was a repeat. It was during the segment on a track day with an Air Ride suspension company. They were interviewing some Nascar driver, and in the background was an MM with some type of billet grill and it looked like aftermarket wheels on it as well.

NAVCHAP
03-29-2005, 05:19 PM
Steve Babcock told some of us at Indy last summer that there was a new Hawaii 5-0 in the works and that McGarrett was going to drive a Blue MM. Not sure what happened though. -kjs-

89VERT
03-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Stargate is filmed in Vancouver, I wonder who's MM they used for the episode ?

As there is probably only about a dozen or so in town, somebody 's MM from Vancouver is famous ( or maybe that's infamous ... )

Black 04
03-30-2005, 06:47 AM
A while back I seen a episode of Dream Car Garage, they were test driving a Marauder.

MaLo03
03-31-2005, 10:25 AM
Steve Babcock told some of us at Indy last summer that there was a new Hawaii 5-0 in the works and that McGarrett was going to drive a Blue MM. Not sure what happened though. -kjs-
NAVCHAP, Is this a fact, Hawaii 5-0? If this is true I would like to see
"The Rock" play McGarrett and if it is a Blue Marauder used I would like to see
The Keith Shuley (Faster Pastor) Marauder as the featured car.
A nice touch is to mod the rear doors to suicide doors. Eggie

ncmm
03-31-2005, 10:57 AM
Yes! Keith's car or one like it would be perfect!

Production of the movie may start soon. . .
Five-0 movie news. . .
http://starbulletin.com/2004/09/09/news/story3.html

Five-0 web site
http://www.mjq.net/fiveo/

Book'em Danno. . .:coolman:

hitchhiker
03-31-2005, 11:13 AM
IMHO they will need at least 4-6 cars to support production and they will probably be plain blue or black in color. I would hope for black, to be true to the old show. Maybe Steve McGarret's staff will have black CVPI's...?

Regards,

David

:D

NAVCHAP
03-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Steve Babcock also mentioned that they specifically wanted McGarrett to drive a Mercury like in the series. That why he thought the MM would be featured.