PDA

View Full Version : a note from my puppy

dwasson
03-29-2005, 06:23 PM
by Zevon
Yay! I'm outside! I love being outside! Oh, wait... I need to poop. OK!

Ha ha! Hi, birds! Hey, where are you going? What did I say...

Ooooh! Something shiny!

Hey, Tail... what's the big idea of following me around like that? Knock it off... it's not funny anymore! I'm warning you, Tail. OK, that does it! Here I come! Oh, you can run all day, Tail, but I'll catch you yet! Hold on -- I'll get back to you, Tail...

Rex! Hey, Rex! It's me, Zevon! I'm behind the fence! Is that your owner? She looks like a nice owner. OK... see you later, Dawg!

Hey... somebody pooped in my back yard! [*sniff*] Oh, that was me.

You again, Tail? Don't you ever learn...

Cali! Ha ha! Tag! You're "it," Cali! Come get me! Aww, you're no fun today, Cali.

Hmmm, do I need to poop?

Oh, boy! The door is open! I love to go inside!

martyo
03-29-2005, 06:30 PM
Some day he will learn to do this:

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/My-Dogs/aaq.sized.jpg

Sactown
03-29-2005, 06:49 PM
All is well as long as the poop stays outside, the garden hose doesn't become the next chew toy, and the MM wheels don't get claimed as territory.

Bigdogjim
03-29-2005, 07:18 PM
All is well as long as the MM wheels don't get claimed as territory.

:laugh: :laugh:

dwasson
03-29-2005, 07:24 PM
All is well as long as the poop stays outside, the garden hose doesn't become the next chew toy, and the MM wheels don't get claimed as territory.

When the puppy chews something I roll a newspaper up real tight and whack myself on the head while shouting, "You forgot to watch the dog!"

Sactown
03-29-2005, 07:30 PM
When the puppy chews something I roll a newspaper up real tight and whack myself on the head while shouting, "You forgot to watch the dog!"
I didn't realize it worked that way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

marauder307
03-30-2005, 08:21 AM
My roommate just got a beagle puppy a few weeks ago...she's about 10-12 weeks old (since birth) now; doesn't walk anywhere, she bounces. Chews at the leash when he tries to walk her. Still piddles on the carpet, which is kinda bad because it isn't our carpet. (The Coast Guard's renting the apartment, but we're on the hook for damages.) Whines/whimpers, and occasionally tries to howl, but with her puppy voice she can't get too loud...yet. Gets beat up by the neighborhood cats.

She's a 13-inch beagle, BTW...I'm told there's a 15-inch variation as well. Supposed to refer to the height at the shoulders when fully grown.

Two thoughts. One: She's my roommate's dog, but when he's on duty, I have to puppy-sit. I'm told that if you want to test your child-raising abilities, get a puppy.

I don't think I oughta have children.

Two: I'm firmly convinced that God made puppies cute so you don't kill 'em after they've peed on the carpet for the tenth time, even though you just let 'em out a few minutes ago ( :censor: ), and then they steal your boot-blousers and use 'em for chew toys ( :help: ) and then attempt to chew on your gunbelt. Probably oughta let her chew on the gunbelt for a bit...she was almost up to the bottle of OC spray...

Seriously, I like dogs. But I'm learning a lot about myself from this #$@#!@$ dog...

RoyLPita
03-30-2005, 08:54 AM

Very True! :lol:

Mike Poore
03-30-2005, 10:47 AM
Dan always has the best posts. :D

CBT
03-30-2005, 11:00 AM
I got my daughters 2 Jack Russell pups a few months back. 50% of thier time, they chew on everything, including each other. The rest of the time is spent trying to find new places to use the bathroom when you look away from them for 2 seconds.
My roommate just got a beagle puppy a few weeks ago...she's about 10-12 weeks old (since birth) now; doesn't walk anywhere, she bounces. Chews at the leash when he tries to walk her. Still piddles on the carpet, which is kinda bad because it isn't our carpet. (The Coast Guard's renting the apartment, but we're on the hook for damages.) Whines/whimpers, and occasionally tries to howl, but with her puppy voice she can't get too loud...yet. Gets beat up by the neighborhood cats.

She's a 13-inch beagle, BTW...I'm told there's a 15-inch variation as well. Supposed to refer to the height at the shoulders when fully grown.

Two thoughts. One: She's my roommate's dog, but when he's on duty, I have to puppy-sit. I'm told that if you want to test your child-raising abilities, get a puppy.

I don't think I oughta have children.

Two: I'm firmly convinced that God made puppies cute so you don't kill 'em after they've peed on the carpet for the tenth time, even though you just let 'em out a few minutes ago ( :censor: ), and then they steal your boot-blousers and use 'em for chew toys ( :help: ) and then attempt to chew on your gunbelt. Probably oughta let her chew on the gunbelt for a bit...she was almost up to the bottle of OC spray...

Seriously, I like dogs. But I'm learning a lot about myself from this #$@#!@$ dog...