PDA

View Full Version : MPG Increases, Saw it on another Site.

gray bear
03-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Saw this on another site. Some of the people are trying it and getting good results in the 20% to 25% mpg increases. Site link listed at bottom.

Acetone (CH3COCH3), also called dimethylketone or propanone, is a product that can be purchased inexpensively in most locations around the world, such as in the common hardware store. Added to the fuel tank in tiny amounts, acetone aids in the vaporization of the gasoline or diesel, increasing fuel efficiency, engine longevity, and performance -- as well as reducing hydrocarbon emissions.

How it Works

Complete vaporization of fuel is far from perfect in today's cars. A certain amount of fuel in most engines remains liquid in the hot chamber. In order to become a true gas and be fully combusted, fuel must undergo a phase change.

Surface tension presents an obstacle to vaporization. For instance the energy barrier from surface tension can sometimes force water to reach 300 degrees Fahrenheit before it vaporizes. Similarly with gasoline.

Acetone drastically reduces the surface tension. Most fuel molecules are sluggish with respect to their natural frequency. Acetone has an inherent molecular vibration that "stirs up" the fuel molecules, to break the surface tension. This results in a more complete vaporization with other factors remaining the same. More complete vaporization means less wasted fuel, hence the increased gas mileage from the increased thermal efficiency.

That excess fuel was formerly wasted past the rings or sent out the tailpipe but when mixed with acetone it gets burned.

Acetone allows gasoline to behave more like the ideal automotive fuel which is PROPANE. The degree of improved mileage depends on how much unburned fuel you are presently wasting. You might gain 15 to 35-percent better economy from the use of acetone. Sometimes even more.

How Much to Use

Add in tiny amounts from about one part per 5000 to one part per 500, depending on the vehicle -- just a few ounces per ten gallons of gas. This comes to between 0.075% and 0.350% acetone Approx. 2.5 to 3 oz per 10 Gal

Figure 1:
Percentage MILEAGE GAIN when a tiny amount of acetone is added to fuel. Some engines respond better than others to acetone. Too much acetone will decrease mileage slightly due to adding too much octane to the fuel. Too much also upsets the mixture ratio because acetone (like alcohol) is a light molecule.

After you find the right amount for your car per ten gallons, and you are happy with your newfound mileage, you might want to try stopping the use of acetone for a couple of tanks. Watch the drop in mileage. It will amaze you. That reverse technique is one of the biggest eye openers concerning the use of acetone in fuel.

Adding Acetone to Your Tank

When you fill up with fuel, note the number of gallons added, then calculate the right amount of acetone to add.

Some stores sell acetone in metal cans of various sizes, which are safe to keep indoors. However, it is difficult to pour from these cans, which have a flat top and short neck from which spillage is inevitable. In any case, while handling acetone, you should be wearing rubber gloves.

Additional Benefits

In addition to increased mileage acetone added to fuel boasts other benefits such as increased power, engine life, and performance. Less unburned fuel going past the rings keeps the rings and engine oil in far better condition.

Acetone can reduce hydrocarbon emissions up to 60 percent. In some older cars, the HC readings with acetone went from say 440 PPM to 195, as just one example. Though mileage gains taper off with too much acetone, hydrocarbon emissions are nevertheless greatly reduced. Pure acetone is an extremely clean burning fuel that burns in air with a pretty blue, smokeless flame.

Acetone reduces the formation of water-ice crystals in below-zero weather which damage the fuel filter.

There are no known bad effects and every good reason to use acetone in your fuel. I have never seen a problem with acetone, and I have used ACETONE in gasoline and diesel fuel and in jet fuel (JP-4) for 50 years. I have rigorously tested fuels independently and am considered an authority on this important subject.

Cautions

Keep acetone away from painted surfaces, such as the paint on your car under the gas tank opening. Acetone is the key ingredient in paint remover. In addition to paint, fuels, including acetone, can also dissolve asphalt and most plastics.

Never allow skin contact with it. It can damage clothing as well. Don't breathe it. Keep children away from all dangerous chemicals. Read the directions on the container.

Acetone is a highly flammable liquid. Do not expose it near a flame or spark. Acetone should be stored outside, with proper ventilation, not inside your house. Gasoline and/or acetone will dissolve cheap plastics, so be sure the container you store it in will not deteriorate.

Solvents that can evaporate through plastics (which are, after all, derived from hydrocarbons) should not be stored in any such permeable materials. Keeping a plastic bottle inside the car, especially the SUV or wagon type without a trunk, could expose driver and passengers to small amounts of fumes evaporating through the plastic – unless you always drive with windows open.

No Issues with the Engine

I have soaked carburetor parts in acetone for months and even years to see if there is any deterioration. Any parts made to run with gasoline will work with acetone just fine.

Contrast with Alcohol

In contrast, alcohol has been shown to be corrosive in an engine, yet they put THAT into gasoline. Alcohol in general is anti-mileage. Alcohol is no good in fuels. In Brazil, millions of engines and fuel systems were ruined by alcohol.

Furthermore, alcohol increases surface tension, producing the opposite effect from acetone. Alcohol in fuel attracts water. This hurts mileage because water acts like a fire extinguisher. Some cars may run badly and even quit due to the incombustible nature of the water-laden fuel. We know of a dozen cars that recently stopped running due to water in the alcohol and gas mixture.

In below-zero weather, the water and alcohol form abrasive, icy particles that can damage fuel pumps.

Hasn't Been Warmly Received

Questions asked of someone in the petroleum industry regarding ACETONE will often automatically trigger a string of negative reactions and perhaps false assertions. We may have heard them all. The mere mention of this additive represents such a threat to oil profits that you may get fabricated denials against the successful use of acetone in fuels.

The author has never found any valid reason for not using acetone in gasoline or diesel fuel. Plus it takes such a tiny amount to work. No wonder they fear this additive.

If You Want to Do Independent Testing

For those of you who like to see the data yourself, there is a great little device available to check your exact gas mileage and more. See ScanGauge.com for an instrument that fits any car1996 or newer. It measures your real-time MPG, inlet temperature and many more details as you drive. This inexpensive tool should end a lot of debate over what works for mileage and what does not. We use the TRIP function to average the MPG at a steady 50 MPH both ways.

Since the fuel from every gas station is different from the next, the MPG performance will also vary. Then there exist a wide variety of additive choices at the terminals that affect quality. Also other variables in the cars performance such as warm external temperature versus cold external temperature, using the AC or not, headlights or not, incline of drive, etc. Try to eliminate as many of these variable as possible in your comparative testing.

Be consistent where you buy your gasoline because different gasolines vary tremendously. The best gas and the worst gas in your neighborhood will likely have a 30-percent spread in mileage. Same for diesel fuel. (In my experience with repeated test results, I have found that Texaco, Chevron and Canadian Shell deliver excellent gasoline mileage.) Try to keep down the number of variables wherever you gas up by using the same station, same pump, same grade or same octane before testing.

Incidentally, in almost all cases, the lowest octane is best for mileage. Most modern vehicles do not have high enough compression to justify using high octane fuels. The testing indicates best mileage is usually obtained with 85 or 87 octane gasoline. Too much octane causes a loss of power and economy. BUT too little octane causes the same things plus knocking. Listen carefully to your engine for tell-tale knocks or clicks when you start out from a light. The best mileage points to the correct octane when the engine is properly tuned.

The ScanGauge enables you to notice these difference and then see the difference with and without acetone added in various proportions.

Report Your Findings

PES Network Inc. has created an index page at PESWiki where you can report your findings. PESWiki is a publicly editable website where you can post a summary of your results, or create a full page, with all the details you wish to report, with images and links to video or spreadsheet data.

SOURCES

The above story was adapted with permission from a story reported at:
http://www.lubedev.com/smartgas/additive.htm (http://www.lubedev.com/smartgas/additive.htm)

http://pesn.com/2005/03/17/6900069_Acetone/ (http://pesn.com/2005/03/17/6900069_Acetone/)

Dr Caleb
03-30-2005, 08:19 AM
http://www.orongorongo.wellington.net .nz/long_tail_cuckoo.jpg

For those wondering if I've gone off my medication again, the above photo is of the Long tailed Cukoo.

Draw you own conclusions ;)

Wires
03-30-2005, 08:29 AM
"Surface tension presents an obstacle to vaporization. For instance the energy barrier from surface tension can sometimes force water to reach 300 degrees Fahrenheit before it vaporizes. Similarly with gasoline. "

Open your gas cap. Smell. What is that you smell? FUEL VAPOR??? Is it 300 degrees in your fuel tank? I hope not. Set a glass of water on the table. A day or so later, it's gone. When did your room get up to 300 degrees for the water to vaporize and float away?

I saw no need to read further.

Adding acetone can increase the octane rating, but you'd have to add a LOT more than what this article says, and you'd have to be tuned to take advantage of it.

(EDIT: D'OH! I meant Toluene. Everyone else is correct to point out that enough acetone to make any difference would be damaging to the plastic fuel system components.)

jobrien8
03-30-2005, 08:41 AM
Don't forget the plastic that is used in fuel lines. Or do you plan on suing Ford after your fuel system meltdown and ensuing fire! :flamer:

RoyLPita
03-30-2005, 08:50 AM
Some fuel tanks nowadays are made of plastic. This sounds hinky.

ckadiddle
03-30-2005, 10:08 AM
Used to use acetone extensively in a job doing spray painting. Lovely chemical for cleaning out paint guns. Bad for rubber, plastics, and human beings. Have been told, that it penetrates skin easily and can cause damage to various organs. This certainly explains some behavioral quirks of mine, doesn't it ? Gasoline is a harmfull enough chemical for me to play with.

dwasson
03-30-2005, 10:10 AM
This has been kicking around forever. I remember reading as a kid about a guy who would add a large pill to the gas tank that was supposed to increase gas milage. I read later that the pill was made of some kind of acetone derivative. When I did a google search on acetone and mpg there were a lot of links to people talking about acetone. The thing that I found most interesting was how many of the links were shared with other discredited mpg increasing ideas. A good guideline for me is, if you don't understand a subject look at who supports the idea.

Ross
03-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Acetone is one of the key ingredients in nail polish remover. And before you ask, NO, I don't paint my nails. Well, OK, maybe just on special occasions. Those of you who are as ancient as me, remember those old Scripto cigarette lighters that were clear plastic and had a fishhook inside of them? Well, many years ago as a kid, I worked in a fabrication shop and we had a drum of acetone for cleaning and degreasing stuff. Some of the guys got the idea to fill up their lighters with acetone since it would burn and it was free from the shop. Guess what? A week or so later all of their lighters melted! Hmmm, do we have any plastic fuel line parts that might melt when exposed to acetone?

Paul T. Casey
03-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Allo you smokers, break off a filter from one of your butts. Place it in your hand. Add a couple drops of acetone. Close your hand and shake it. Now open your hand. Filters are made from fiberglass and plastic. Do you want any of what's in your hand in your fuel system. P.S. This is a great gag at parties too, try it, you'll see.

Shaft333
03-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Nail polish remover comes in plastic bottles.

duhtroll
03-30-2005, 11:39 AM
I thought touching acetone was bad.

Paul - something you need to tell us?
;)

-A

Allo you smokers, break off a filter from one of your butts. Place it in your hand. Add a couple drops of acetone. Close your hand and shake it. Now open your hand. Filters are made from fiberglass and plastic. Do you want any of what's in your hand in your fuel system. P.S. This is a great gag at parties too, try it, you'll see.

dwasson
03-30-2005, 11:41 AM
I thought touching acetone was bad.

Just when you touch it in Bad Places.

gray bear
03-30-2005, 11:49 AM
It's not the octane rating that this is supposed to help, it is the vaporization of the fuel, thus causing more complete combustion, better mileage.
The small amount of acetone in the fuel (approx 1/5 of one percent) probably isn't enought to cause any more harm than injector cleaner would. I too used acetone in some cleaning, and alone it will harm certain plastics and rubbers, but this small of an amount with all of the petroleum it is mixed with in the tank, I seriously doubt that it could be that harmful to the plastic and rubber components. I am watching some threads on another site to see what developes, so far one of them is on his third tank of the mix, and is seeing smoother acceleration, more power, and a 21.42% increase in gas mileage, on an average of the first 2 tanks. I will be watching this for further developements.
Also check out this site www.XtraMPG.com (http://www.xtrampg.com/) and http://www.bizwashington.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64180-2004May3_5.html (http://www.bizwashington.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64180-2004May3_5.html)
This is from the second site above.

Roger Crawford, a businessman and independent researcher in Midland, Tex., takes a different approach to fuel economy. He has just begun marketing a gas additive he calls "XtraMPG." He says it boosts octane, burns cleaner and enables motorists to get better fuel economy and buy less expensive grades of gas -- saving 10 to 15 percent overall on gas. </NITF>
<NITF>What's in XtraMPG? "Most of us know it as nail polish remover," Crawford says. "It is simple acetone, a nonhazardous organic chemical . . . rated at 150 octane."</NITF>

<NITF>Crawford says he'd be happy if everyone bought acetone and added it to their gas tanks. But since people seem reluctant, he's packaging it as XtraMPG.</NITF>

<NITF>The EPA hasn't tested XtraMPG. But the EPA's Chandler warns that consumers need to beware what gadgets and fuel additives they add to their cars -- especially with today's computer-controlled fuel-injection systems. "There are other, more practical ways to save fuel," he says.

VERN
03-30-2005, 12:39 PM
I have a problem with the statement "non-hazardous organic chemical" Acetone is an extremely flammable hazarous chemical even though it is used as a nail polish remover. A search on acetone revealed:

Emergency Overview
--------------------------
DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. VAPOR MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. AFFECTS CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.

SAF-T-DATA(tm) Ratings (Provided here for your convenience)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health Rating: 2 - Moderate
Flammability Rating: 3 - Severe (Flammable)
Reactivity Rating: 0 - None
Contact Rating: 3 - Severe
Lab Protective Equip: GOGGLES & SHIELD; LAB COAT & APRON; VENT HOOD; PROPER GLOVES; CLASS B EXTINGUISHER
Storage Color Code: Red (Flammable)

Not any better or worse than plain old gasoline - but don't say it's not hazardous.

Vern

O's Fan Rich
03-30-2005, 01:03 PM

Especially after you exit the bathroom, eh, Paul?

dwasson
03-30-2005, 01:08 PM
I just got off the phone with a buddy who works as a Petroleum Chemist for the US Army Petroleum and Water Systems Laboratory (my former employer). He says that he and his people tested this in both spark ignition (gas) and compression ignition (diesel) engines and found no effect at low percentages. At higher percentages many negatives became apparant. Among them:

Dissolved seals
Clogged filters
Clogged fuel lines
Dissolved anti-explosion tank liners
Poisoned catalytic converters

His advice was to run, not walk, away from this.

Ross
03-30-2005, 01:20 PM
I
His advice was to run, not walk, away from this.

Darn! And I already put a couple of gallons in my tank!

STLThunder
03-30-2005, 01:53 PM
Someone's always got a miracle fuel additive, someone's always got a miracle cure for disease, someone's always got a miracle pill for losing weight. 99% of them don't work and many are downright harmful, but as someone said "there's a sucker born every minute". My wife would buy any diet-aid, exercise machine or money making scheme she saw on an infomercial if I didn't keep a check on her. We already have too much healthrider type equipment being used as clothes racks. She is a college grad with a very successful career, but she willl fall for these everytime.

MENINBLK
03-30-2005, 02:14 PM
SHAME ON YOU !!!

You drive a MARAUDER and you are worried about MPG ??? :rofl:

MENINBLK
03-30-2005, 02:18 PM
It's not the octane rating that this is supposed to help, it is the vaporization of the fuel, thus causing more complete combustion, better mileage.
The small amount of acetone in the fuel (approx 1/5 of one percent) probably isn't enought to cause any more harm than injector cleaner would. I too used acetone in some cleaning, and alone it will harm certain plastics and rubbers, but this small of an amount with all of the petroleum it is mixed with in the tank, I seriously doubt that it could be that harmful to the plastic and rubber components. I am watching some threads on another site to see what developes, so far one of them is on his third tank of the mix, and is seeing smoother acceleration, more power, and a 21.42% increase in gas mileage, on an average of the first 2 tanks. I will be watching this for further developements.
Also check out this site www.XtraMPG.com (http://www.xtrampg.com/) and http://www.bizwashington.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64180-2004May3_5.html (http://www.bizwashington.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64180-2004May3_5.html)
This is from the second site above.

Roger Crawford, a businessman and independent researcher in Midland, Tex., takes a different approach to fuel economy. He has just begun marketing a gas additive he calls "XtraMPG." He says it boosts octane, burns cleaner and enables motorists to get better fuel economy and buy less expensive grades of gas -- saving 10 to 15 percent overall on gas. </NITF>
<NITF>What's in XtraMPG? "Most of us know it as nail polish remover," Crawford says. "It is simple acetone, a nonhazardous organic chemical . . . rated at 150 octane."</NITF>

<NITF>Crawford says he'd be happy if everyone bought acetone and added it to their gas tanks. But since people seem reluctant, he's packaging it as XtraMPG.</NITF>

<NITF>The EPA hasn't tested XtraMPG. But the EPA's Chandler warns that consumers need to beware what gadgets and fuel additives they add to their cars -- especially with today's computer-controlled fuel-injection systems. "There are other, more practical ways to save fuel," he says.

Have the even considered the damage that it could do to the Catalytic Converter ? $$$$$
The MARAUDER has TWO of these !!!
Some vehicles have TWO PRE-CONVERTERS and TWO CONVERTERS !!!
That's FOUR $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$

I am not taking any chances with anything that has not been proven and already added to our fuel.
The only thing I have ever used is GUMOUT REGANE.
REGANE helps keep things clean and in top shape,
and keeps your performance where it should be.

Bluerauder
03-30-2005, 02:49 PM
SHAME ON YOU !!!

You drive a MARAUDER and you are worried aout MPG ??? :rofl:
My thoughts ^^^^^^ exactly !!! I guess the snakeoil business is still alive and well. :rolleyes:

BTW ... what part of the snake does snakeoil come from?? What kind of snake has the best oil?? :rofl:

dwasson
03-30-2005, 02:51 PM
BTW ... what part of the snake does snakeoil come from?? What kind of snake has the best oil?? :rofl:

What about baby oil?

MENINBLK
03-30-2005, 02:52 PM
What about baby oil?

How many babies does it take to fill a bottle of baby oil anyway ?

dwasson
03-30-2005, 03:05 PM
...and once you get the oil from a baby is the husk useful for anything?

Dr Caleb
03-30-2005, 03:05 PM
REGANE helps keep things clean and in top shape,
and keeps your performance where it should be.

That's why have I been rubbing it on my <strike>head</strike> scalp all these years.

. . . . . . sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

Dr Caleb
03-30-2005, 03:07 PM
...and once you get the oil from a baby is the husk useful for anything?

Plug the holes and use it to carry water.

wsmylie
03-30-2005, 05:07 PM
This has been kicking around forever. I remember reading as a kid about a guy who would add a large pill to the gas tank that was supposed to increase gas milage. I read later that the pill was made of some kind of acetone derivative. When I did a google search on acetone and mpg there were a lot of links to people talking about acetone. The thing that I found most interesting was how many of the links were shared with other discredited mpg increasing ideas. A good guideline for me is, if you don't understand a subject look at who supports the idea.Hey dwasson... I also remember reading about the amazing acetone/fuel mileage pill you're talking about. Think I saw it advertised in one of those cheezy black & white print ads in like popular science or something sometime in the sixties maybe. Being an idiot, know-it-all adolescent, I excitedly showed the ad to my father (a chemical engineer at Sherwin-Williams) who sighed in barely tolerant disgust and informed me how "that acetone crap" was extremely flammable, very toxic and would pretty quickly eat up anything in the fuel system that wasn't either metal or ceramic.... and BTW, he better not catch my dumb a$$ fooling around with any sh** like that.

dwasson
03-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey dwasson... I also remember reading about the amazing acetone/fuel mileage pill you're talking about. Think I saw it advertised in one of those cheezy black & white print ads in like popular science or something sometime in the sixties maybe.

That's the one! Nothing much changes does it?

Amsoil_Dealer
03-30-2005, 06:38 PM
Dr Caleb,

I don't think they got the "Long tailed Cukoo".....I like your sense of humor.

Beautiful bird by the way

rookie1
03-30-2005, 09:54 PM
but as someone said "there's a sucker born every minute". My wife would buy any diet-aid, exercise machine or money making scheme she saw on an infomercial if I didn't keep a check on her. We already have too much healthrider type equipment being used as clothes racks. She is a college grad with a very successful career, but she willl fall for these everytime.

Holy *****!!!!! we married sisters!!! Mine also gets mesmerized by infomercials and the rest of your description fits her to a tee.

The only infomercial product I've ever considered is the little giant ladder.

dwasson
03-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Holy *****!!!!! we married sisters!!! Mine also gets mesmerized by infomercials and the rest of your description fits her to a tee.

The only infomercial product I've ever considered is the little giant ladder.

The ladder is cool.

I like the funny looking guy who got wants to teach me how to get rich too. I know that world because there is no way in the world that a guy who looks like that would be surrounded by bikini babes without money.

Dr Caleb
03-31-2005, 09:21 AM
I don't think they got the "Long tailed Cukoo".....I like your sense of humor.

Beautiful bird by the way

Thanks man. I guess my subtle sense of humour doesn't amuse just me. ;)

dwasson
03-31-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks man. I guess my subtle sense of humour doesn't amuse just me. ;)

You can be too cool for the audience. It's a problem.

Pat
03-31-2005, 12:42 PM
The numbers used in calculating are a little confusing to me :confused: .

The article states five possibilities: (1) tiny amounts ????, (2) ratios of 1:5000 to 1:500, that's a X10 difference, (3) few ounces per ten gallons, (4) percentages of .035 to .075, pecentages of what ?, and (5) 2.5 - 3.0 oz per gallon.
Taking # 5 that would equate to 3 cups per 10 gal or 6 cups per 20 gallon gas tank, which means more than a quart of acetone per tank of gas.
1 cup = 8oz
4 cups = 1 Qt or 32oz
MM gas tank = 20 gal

Using #5 we add 3oz per gal x 20 gal = 60oz thus 60oz = + 1 quart per tank of gas. Doesn't sound like a "tiny amount" to me. I wouldn't try it based on these figures.

gray bear
03-31-2005, 03:14 PM
The numbers used in calculating are a little confusing to me :confused: .

The article states five possibilities: (1) tiny amounts ????, (2) ratios of 1:5000 to 1:500, that's a X10 difference, (3) few ounces per ten gallons, (4) percentages of .035 to .075, pecentages of what ?, and (5) 2.5 - 3.0 oz per gallon.
Taking # 5 that would equate to 3 cups per 10 gal or 6 cups per 20 gallon gas tank, which means more than a quart of acetone per tank of gas.
1 cup = 8oz
4 cups = 1 Qt or 32oz
MM gas tank = 20 gal

Using #5 we add 3oz per gal x 20 gal = 60oz thus 60oz = + 1 quart per tank of gas. Doesn't sound like a "tiny amount" to me. I wouldn't try it based on these figures.on #5 it was supposed to be to 10 gal of gas. I had to chop up the article to get it to fit the guide lines of posting .... my bad.
Here is the link to the site with the story. Read it for yourself.
http://pesn.com/2005/03/17/6900069_Acetone/

jgc61sr2002
03-31-2005, 04:36 PM
The only thing I would put in my Marauder gas tank is premium fuel. :D

jakdad
08-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Using 5 to 6 ozs. of acetone in 18 to 20 gallons of gas is not going to ruin your cats or fuel system. I've been using it for years. The main reason I use it is to take water out of the gas. If you are concerned about what you put in your tank, better stay away from this crap they call gasoline!

:D :D :D

duhtroll
08-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Heet (aka alcohol) will do the same thing and be less of a risk.

-A

jakdad
08-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Don' have heet, got bookoo acetone....................... .

MENINBLK
08-24-2005, 12:16 PM
If you are worried about what you put in your tank and how much it costs,
then you need to start running 'shine !!! :eek:

hdirish50
08-24-2005, 12:25 PM
My head hurts after reading all that.

:lol:

jakdad
08-24-2005, 12:36 PM
If you are worried about what you put in your tank and how much it costs,
then you need to start running 'shine !!! :eek: