PDA

View Full Version : No longer a nuetered puppy

Marc
03-30-2005, 06:39 PM
I switched off the snow tires this week and put back on the "Big 18 inchers." On top of that, the hood stops have been adjusted so no more annoying squeeks and its been washed and waxed. I no longer feel like some emasculated wuss in an old man car, but rather a like darth vader in a black leather jacket.

HwyCruiser
03-30-2005, 07:43 PM
Gotta love it. I won't miss having to baby the snow tires. :burnout:

Bigdogjim
03-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah I know even though mine does not have snow tires it will be good to drive it more often.

Thank heaven winter and the snow are gone.......................

rayjay
03-31-2005, 01:56 AM
I thought about it, but only until I saw this weekends snow forecast... :mad: oh well, wait another week.

Dr Caleb
03-31-2005, 09:27 AM
We had a big dump of snow last week, but it's been above freezing since then, so most of the snow is gone. The streets are mostly clear, so I fired Elvira up yesterday!!!

Boy, did I miss her. She's been sleeping since before Haloween, when we got the first snow of the year. What a trooper. I turned the key a couple times to prime the fuel pump, then turned it all the way the third time and she fired up like I'd never left her.

I've got just over 20,000km on her, and I notice that the center of the back tires is almost gone :mad: Ahhh well. KDWS2's this spring I guess.