PDA

View Full Version : Kooks Update

Dennis Reinhart
03-31-2005, 08:38 AM
First of thank every one for being so patient I know its hard some time, But Kooks has moved into a new building, I can relate to this since I just did this last December, it can be a nightmare, and they have had issues getting there production started. I just spoke to Nick and they are starting there run on Monday all orders will be shipped out on Friday, I am going to refund 50.00 to each customer for the delay in the orders I am sorry for the delays, after this I will stock these here and offer same day shipment of orders place, I thank all of you for being good customers, Nick said any one can give them a call.

MarauderTJA
03-31-2005, 04:54 PM
First of thank every one for being so patient I know its hard some time, But Kooks has moved into a new building, I can relate to this since I just did this last December, it can be a nightmare, and they have had issues getting there production started. I just spoke to Nick and they are starting there run on Monday all orders will be shipped out on Friday, I am going to refund 50.00 to each customer for the delay in the orders I am sorry for the delays, after this I will stock these here and offer same day shipment of orders place, I thank all of you for being good customers, Nick said any one can give them a call.
Dennis, please PM and advise me once you have the systems n-house so I can place my order ASAP.