PDA

View Full Version : Guest / Member of Mercurymarauder.net

crowdog
04-01-2005, 08:38 AM
What is required of a guest to become a member , is it the number of post made? Sorry if this is a silly question but I've been unable to get a clear answer in my thread searches

SouLRioT
04-01-2005, 08:41 AM
What is required of a guest to become a member , is it the number of post made? Sorry if this is a silly question but I've been unable to get a clear answer in my thread searches

Guests are visitors to the site that are not registered or logged in. Once you've registered, your a member, and you get a member number (I'm #903)

ckadiddle
04-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Not sure, but I think a guest is just someone that has not registered. Can't post to forums or do forum searches, just read only.

crowdog
04-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Not sure, but I think a guest is just someone that has not registered. Can't post to forums or do forum searches, just read only.
" I see, said the blind man to the deaf dog" I be a member.

Bluerauder
04-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Once you've registered, your a member, and you get a member number (I'm #903)
So I guess the secret blood initiation ceremony and buying the first round of drinks at the next big meet are no longer requirements?? :rofl: :beer:

Sactown
04-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Then there are contributing members who help to keep the lights on.

crowdog
04-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Then there are contributing members who help to keep the lights on.
How can I contribute cause I don't see so well in the dark? No joke I really would like to know how I might contribute.

SouLRioT
04-01-2005, 09:39 AM
on the main page look at the upper right hand corner for the credit card logo and it should link you to an area so you can electroincly donate money.

Bluerauder
04-01-2005, 09:46 AM
on the main page look at the upper right hand corner for the credit card logo and it should link you to an area so you can electroincly donate money.
Or if you prefer, you can PM Logan and he will tell you where to send the check. :up:

DL04
04-01-2005, 01:10 PM
CROWDOG You definetly have one of the best member numbers! :D

O's Fan Rich
04-01-2005, 01:21 PM
And you can change the "member" title under your name to one of your choosing.

stevengerard
04-01-2005, 10:00 PM
" I see, said the blind man to the deaf dog" I be a member.

.....who picked up a hammer and saw

Haggis
04-04-2005, 04:49 AM
So I guess the secret blood initiation ceremony and buying the first round of drinks at the next big meet are no longer requirements?? :rofl: :beer:

No we still have those requirements.