PDA

View Full Version : I will be going to the center of the Evil Empire!

O's Fan Rich
04-01-2005, 12:24 PM
April 8, 2005 I will be placing my life, liberty and liver at great risk.
I will be traveling to YANKEE STADIUM to watch my beloved

BALTIMORE ORIOLES
take on the soldiers of The Evil Empire!!
Yes, I will be wering my colors, yes I will cheer loudly for the Black and Orange and yes I will enjoy myself.
The question is will I make it home in one piece?

BruteForce
04-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Take yer gat. :uzi:

dwasson
04-01-2005, 01:36 PM
We'll all miss you Rich.

LordVader
04-01-2005, 01:42 PM
:banana2: Whatever you do, don't take the MM. They might take their revenge by dinging your beauty. Baltimore has a beautiful stadium and is a joy to get to from Pa. (used to live in Harrisburg and Douglassville).

Bluerauder
04-01-2005, 01:51 PM

BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Yes, I will be wering my colors, yes I will cheer loudly for the Black and Orange and yes I will enjoy myself. The question is will I make it home in one piece?
Hopefully, they will treat you as well as we treated their fans last September 10th at Camden Yards. There was alot of "good natured" jostling and barbs back and forth but nothing really got out-of-hand in the section that I was in and 4 of us were surrounded by Yankee Pinstripes. :D Of course, the O's literally stomped them on that night and they were pretty quiet after the 2nd inning. :up:

I've got 6 Club Seats at the yard on 2 May to see the O's square off against Toronto. Some quality hot dog and beer time with the boy back from the desert. :woohoo:

O's Fan Rich
04-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Hopefully, they will treat you as well as we treated their fans last September 10th at Camden Yards. There was alot of "good natured" jostling and barbs back and forth but nothing really got out-of-hand in the section that I was in and 4 of us were surrounded by Yankee Pinstripes. :D Of course, the O's literally stomped them on that night and they were pretty quiet after the 2nd inning. :up:

I've got 6 Club Seats at the yard on 2 May to see the O's square off against Toronto. Some quality hot dog and beer time with the boy back from the desert. :woohoo:
I've had some fun ( good natured) with them too, at the Yard. Red Sox fans seem to be worse!
I have 4 seats in the front section ( 20 ) between the visitor dugout and home plate.
Taking the bus up and back. This will be the first time for me at Yankee Stadium. I've driven by it a few times. But never inside. If you watch the game, I'll be wearing my Black Surhoff # 17 Jersey. Probably will need my O's Turtle neck under it. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Fourth Horseman
04-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Been waiting all winter to hear these magical two words: play ball! :banana:

Joe Walsh
04-01-2005, 02:40 PM

BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Yes, I will be wering my colors, yes I will cheer loudly for the Black and Orange and yes I will enjoy myself.

You're a brave man!!

Enjoy the game....HOW 'BOUT DEM ORIOLES!!!....HON!

Bluerauder
04-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Been waiting all winter to hear these magical two words: play ball! :banana:
That's an old trivia question ..... :D

Q: "What are the last two words of the National Anthem? "

A: Play Ball !!! :rofl:

It is fun to ask someone that question and watch them go over the words in their head and moving their lips. :rolleyes:

Krytin
04-01-2005, 05:05 PM

BALTIMORE ORIOLES
The question is will I make it home in one piece?Sorry to say this - if you wear the Black & Orange to the game, you might come back Black & Blue! these NY's can be "difficult"! I hope you have a good time and may the best team win!

Haggis
04-02-2005, 09:27 AM

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

:wave: bye Rich. :cry: it was a pleasure knowning you. :wave:

Can I have your Marauder??? :D

GO Yankees!!!

DEFYANT
04-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Being a transplanted NYer to Md, I get alot of crap cuz of the Yankee / Orioles snit. Like I could give a *****. Me, I just root for the home team. I cant lose :D

MyTMerc
04-02-2005, 11:53 AM
:banana2: Whatever you do, don't take the MM. They might take their revenge by dinging your beauty. A real Orioles fan would paint orange checkered flag on the side of his black MM, replace the waterfalls with a bird, and park right up next to the gate. Of course he'd need a good insurance agent. I'll just keep my ball cap on and watch it on the big screen, live from NYC.

MENINBLK
04-02-2005, 12:31 PM

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

I hope you aren't a sore loser !

IMAX
04-02-2005, 10:13 PM
GO MARLINS!!!

:neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:

duhtroll
04-02-2005, 10:50 PM
You mean they still have a team? I thought they lost it to free agency.

-A

Captain Steve
04-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Goto hell Yankees!

Love and kisses from the home of the World Champion Red Sox and Patriots :banana2:

IMAX
04-03-2005, 07:07 PM
You mean they still have a team? I thought they lost it to free agency.

-A

You're thinking of the Expo's, errr. General's, err whatever...