PDA

View Full Version : Got my wisdom teeth out today

wesman
04-01-2005, 03:20 PM
I am on drugs so why not visit the forum! I had all four yanked, they were deeply impacted. It went ok but now I look like a chipmunk. We didn't take the Marauder in case I bled or puked in it. But I got my sister to bring it home for me, it sounds great standing behind it while its driven under load down the street with the new Kooks system. Best mod I've done yet. I've been laying in bed watching Twin Peaks all day.

SouLRioT
04-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I'll be there soon enough. Make sure your using ice packs to keep the swelling down.

jgc61sr2002
04-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Wes - Wow four in one visit. :( Hope you are feeling better soon.

blackf0rk
04-01-2005, 06:26 PM
I had all four removed at once several years ago. I'd say the worst of it is the bleeding afterwards. The operation was awesome - shoot you up with some NOS and then when you're flying high they knock you out; it was great! :D

Bigdogjim
04-01-2005, 06:44 PM
So does that mean you'll be stupid now:laugh:

Sorry cheap joke:)

Best of luck on your recovery:up:

Nice touch leaving the marauder home. :P

dwasson
04-01-2005, 06:48 PM
So does that mean you'll be stupid now:laugh:

I dunno Jim. Getting four done at once makes me wonder how smart he was to begin with.

MM2004
04-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Wesman,

Been there dude, and it sucked out loud. :eek:
The best part after the procedure was the pain pills -> Percodan. :D
Ate 'em like M&M's.
I hope they gave you some good killers?

Good luck. It will get better soon.

Mike.

I am on drugs so why not visit the forum! I had all four yanked, they were deeply impacted. It went ok but now I look like a chipmunk. We didn't take the Marauder in case I bled or puked in it. But I got my sister to bring it home for me, it sounds great standing behind it while its driven under load down the street with the new Kooks system. Best mod I've done yet. I've been laying in bed watching Twin Peaks all day.

wesman
04-01-2005, 07:21 PM
I am on Endocet and Amoxicillin, so far its OK. I am staying out at my Mom's place for the weekend, I am glad I got my sis to drive the Marauder out last night. Its a hulking security blanket sitting in the driveway just waiting for me, makes me feel better just knowing its there. Plus I can hit the remote start to hear a growl from anywhere in the house.
I did get the Nitrous, I was telling them about it in cars. They didn't know that they add a sulpher smell so you can detect leaks. Then it was bonk! Out.

Ross
04-04-2005, 07:46 AM
shoot you up with some NOS :D

Did that make you go really, really fast?

RoyLPita
04-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I had mine done over a decade ago. They took out the bottoms first. Those were the worst. I had a sore throat for 3 days and all I could have were vanilla milkshakes.

SouLRioT
04-04-2005, 09:28 AM
I had a sore throat for 3 days and all I could have were vanilla milkshakes.

Brian, Is that ment to make us feel sorry for you, or be envyus?

RoyLPita
04-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Brian, Is that ment to make us feel sorry for you, or be envyus?

You be the judge. I'm stating it from experience.

Joe Walsh
04-04-2005, 10:19 AM
I dunno Jim. Getting four done at once makes me wonder how smart he was to begin with.

I had all four of mine taken out at once.
Best way to do it...Get 'em all pulled at once and be done with it!

Wesman,
As SouLRioT said; Keep the ice packs on ....and 'exercise' your jaw muscles (open your mouth as wide as you can).
I did not do the latter and could hardly open my mouth for four days.
The dentist must have put his shoe on my lower jaw while extracting my wisdom teeth..
I was forced to drink milkshakes until I could open my mouth far enough to chew solid food.
Good luck on your recovery...They've got much better drugs now vs. when I had mine done.