PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Marauders

Haggis
04-01-2005, 07:29 PM
***Attention all Arizona Marauders and all located in the Southwest.***

The lovely Ladyhawke and myself will be in Tucson, Az. from April 19th to April 24th. We will be staying at the InnSuites Hotel in downtown Tucson until the 23rd and relocating to the Hampton Inn at the Tucson Airport the evening of the 23rd.

Would anyone like to have a Meet on Saturday the 23rd somewhere in the Tucson area? Please let us know and we will Pm you our cell #.

Hope to meet some of our Desert Marauder Brethen and their families.

Haggis
04-04-2005, 06:12 PM
No one is up for a Desert Marauder Meet? :alone:

CrazyCor15
04-07-2005, 09:23 AM
There are quite a bit of Marauder owners around here somewhere. They must have not have discovered MMN yet.

But as for the 23rd.... damn... I would go, but I'm going to the race in here in Phoenix... NASCAR that is... If it was another weekend, I would have been game for sure!

Haggis
04-08-2005, 08:48 PM
There are quite a bit of Marauder owners around here somewhere. They must have not have discovered MMN yet.

But as for the 23rd.... damn... I would go, but I'm going to the race in here in Phoenix... NASCAR that is... If it was another weekend, I would have been game for sure!

Do you have two spare tickets. :D

CrazyCor15
04-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Do you have two spare tickets. :D
haha, I don't even have my own tickets yet. Come on up. It's only 30 bucks to sit on the hill. I think that's where I'll be.

AzMarauder
04-10-2005, 08:58 PM
***Attention all Arizona Marauders and all located in the Southwest.***

The lovely Ladyhawke and myself will be in Tucson, Az. from April 19th to April 24th. We will be staying at the InnSuites Hotel in downtown Tucson until the 23rd and relocating to the Hampton Inn at the Tucson Airport the evening of the 23rd.

Would anyone like to have a Meet on Saturday the 23rd somewhere in the Tucson area? Please let us know and we will Pm you our cell #.

Hope to meet some of our Desert Marauder Brethen and their families.
I would love to ... (didn't see this not til today.. I don't come in here often) but I am going to be in Germany on a business trip! : (

CrazyCor15
04-10-2005, 11:49 PM
These Arizona people are always busy with something. haha

Haggis
04-18-2005, 08:57 AM
These Arizona people are always busy with something. haha
Not a lot of response, oh well!! :(
I promise to shower with soap and water and to brush my teeth and gargle with mouth wash. :rolleyes:

Chris and I fly out of BWI tomorrow and will be in Tucson later that evening. We fly out early on Sunday 24 April. I am ready, well maybe, to see how much it has grown in the last 20yrs. Does anyone know if they still cruise Speedway Blvd. on Friday and Saturday nights.

It will be good to be back in nice and :sunshine: AZ. It's a dry heat. :sweat:

CrazyCor15
04-18-2005, 10:45 AM
It's been sitting around the mid-90's lately. If you're looking for something to do on friday evening, you should come up to Phoenix for a Busch series night race. First night racing at PIR! I'm thinking about going Friday and Saturday. Saturday for sure because I already bought my ticket.

Haggis
04-18-2005, 11:14 AM
It's been sitting around the mid-90's lately. If you're looking for something to do on friday evening, you should come up to Phoenix for a Busch series night race. First night racing at PIR! I'm thinking about going Friday and Saturday. Saturday for sure because I already bought my ticket.
Can not make it Friday evening we already have a dinner engagement. Have a great time at the races :burn:

Maybe we can hook up the next time we are out that way or if you ever make a trip the DC area look me up. :up:

DEFYANT
04-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Not a lot of response, oh well!! :(
I promise to shower with soap and water and to brush my teeth and gargle with mouth wash. :rolleyes:

Chris and I fly out of BWI tomorrow and will be in Tucson later that evening. We fly out early on Sunday 24 April. I am ready, well maybe, to see how much it has grown in the last 20yrs. Does anyone know if they still cruise Speedway Blvd. on Friday and Saturday nights.

It will be good to be back in nice and :sunshine: AZ. It's a dry heat. :sweat:
Safe trip you guys!!

Haggis
04-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Safe trip you guys!!
Thanks...:woohoo: 21 hours to take off.

jgc61sr2002
04-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Chris and Gordon - Enjoy your vacation. :party:

Haggis
04-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Chris and Gordon - Enjoy your vacation. :party:
Thanks John. :up:

We arrived safe and sound yesterday evening, what a long borning flight. Today, Wed. we went sight seeing, wanted to show Chris my old hangouts. Nice day it was high 80's and sunny and boy has Tucson grown in the last 20yrs. Urban sprawl yuch!! :puke: Desert is still beautiful and the wildflowers and catus bloooms are also, even though almost over.

Our rental is a Durango and yes it has a Hemi. :flamer:

Mike Poore
04-21-2005, 03:35 AM
No one is up for a Desert Marauder Meet? :alone:
Darn, Gordon, we're gonna drive up to see Mary's S/C install, or we'd be there. :)

Haggis
04-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Tomorrow morning we board the plane for the flight home. :alone:
Chris and I had a wonderful time here, made a lot of connections for a job hopefully something will payoff. Chris is getting to like it out here almost have her convinced to move. Seen some nice homes and one that we both wanted to buy, but no jobs here yet so we had to pass. :( Well it is getting late here and have to get up early tomorrow. Later.