PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else had props from a pan handler?

teamrope
04-01-2005, 08:20 PM
There I was, going to pick up Linda for Lunch. I pull off of I-5, and at the light there is a guy with a piece of card board that says "Need Beer".

He looks the car over with real big eyes, points to the wheels and.... something else on the car and goes WOOOO WOO! and gives me the thumbs up.

If I'd of had a couple of ones, he'de of had a beer. :D

Just when I'de thought I seen it all.

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-01-2005, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=teamrope]There I was, going to pick up Linda for Lunch. I pull off of I-5, and at the light there is a guy with a piece of card board that says "Need Beer". [QUOTE]

It wasn't me, but I have a sign like that also. :beer:

Amsoil_Dealer
04-04-2005, 07:08 AM
At least he is honest as to the reason for his pan handling.

crowdog
04-04-2005, 07:21 AM
There I was, going to pick up Linda for Lunch. I pull off of I-5, and at the light there is a guy with a piece of card board that says "Need Beer".

He looks the car over with real big eyes, points to the wheels and.... something else on the car and goes WOOOO WOO! and gives me the thumbs up.

Well about 3 years ago while my wife and I were in Vegas we ran across a guy with a sign that read "Why lie , I need a beer." So I bought him a beer and my wife and I had our picture taken with him.

SouLRioT
04-04-2005, 07:44 AM
I've had one of the guys selling newspapers give me the tumbs up once. Not as good I guess as a guy looking for money for beer.

BCKNBLK
04-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Saw a guy in Seattle with a tin can on a pole with a line and sign saying fishing for beer.

grampaws
04-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Guy in a wheel chair nothing below the knee's..

asking for food (his disabiliy check was late)..
Harvey's manager gave him a burger fries and coke!!
Markham, Ont.

HwyCruiser
04-04-2005, 06:43 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TR's MM earned him a http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56 04&stc=1!

OK BJ, spill it. You put exhaust whistles on your MM didn't you? :lol: