PDA

View Full Version : America's most wanted

teamrope
04-03-2005, 05:58 PM
This aired last night on AMW. One of the pictures they aired on the show of Mustapha had him possing with his mustang in the background. The name of a former supporting vendor was plastered all over the door of his car, but I couldn't find that pic on the AMW site. :(

Street Race Turns Fatal

On October 8, 2001, authorities say that Mustapha Atat and Aaron Reynolds were street racing at speeds of more than 100 mph near Lincoln Park. The two were allegedly both driving modified Mustangs with a bet of $12,000 to the winner of the race. Witnesses say that Reynold's car went out of control, crossed a sidewalk and struck three people. The accident killed Denise Jones and injured Eric Draw and Rodney Ricks.

Atat and Reynolds were charged with second degree murder, failure to stop at the scene of a serious personal injury accident and two counts of felonious driving and drag racing. During a raid at Atat's residence police were surprised to find that, although Atat received welfare, he owned a large home and several luxury cars. Prosecutors say that Atat has failed to appear in court. He's been on the run ever since.

Click for the story. (http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=25656)

TAF
04-03-2005, 06:51 PM
The name of a former supporting vendor was plastered all over the door of his car, but I couldn't find that pic on the AMW site. :(

Cole?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

teamrope
04-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Cole?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope! It was Pande's

With the race happening in 2001, I know the vendor had nothing to do with it, was just kinda weird seeing Pande's logo on the door of a street racer's car on AMW.

Bluerauder
04-03-2005, 07:08 PM
During a raid at Atat's residence police were surprised to find that, although Atat received welfare, he owned a large home and several luxury cars.
Surprise !! Surprise !!! :rolleyes:

CBT
04-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Wow, I need to be on welfare.