PDA

View Full Version : SpongeBob and Men In Black

martyo
04-04-2005, 02:51 PM
I saw Sponge Bob last week at about 116th Street when I was getting on the drive. I honked and got no response.

I saw MENINBLACK this morning on the Hutch (around Pelham) and honked. I got no response.

What am I, chop livah? :D

jaywish
04-04-2005, 02:53 PM
I could understand Bob dising you, but Pete?

You just get no respect.

MENINBLK
04-04-2005, 03:59 PM
I saw Sponge Bob last week at about 116th Street when I was getting on the drive. I honked and got no response.

I saw MENINBLACK this morning on the Hutch (around Pelham) and honked. I got no response.

What am I, chop livah? :D

You need ...

1 - Get your HORN fixed, cause neither I, Liz, or Jonathan heard anything come outta that HEMI Beast you were driving,

2 - If you couldn't tell that I waved at you at least 3 times, you're gonna need glasses bro...

3 - Something's gotta be done on the exhaust of that HEMI Beast, IF its a REAL HEMI,
then it should at least SOUND like a HEMI !!!

Anyone gots some Snow Caps ??? :rofl:

Cobra25
04-04-2005, 05:42 PM

What am I, chop livah? :D When you are in the Bronx or drive through you have to think like some one who lives their. And if your from their (Which I am) I wonder if we know the same people.

MENINBLK
04-04-2005, 08:08 PM
When you are in the Bronx or drive through you have to think like someone who lives there.
And if your from there (Which I am) I wonder if we know the same people.

Cobra25,

I grew up in the Bronx.
The Bronx doesn't scare me at all.

I saw Marty pulling up next to me.
He was looking over at me while trying to keep his HEMI in the middle lane...
I guess he was all excited to see another Marauder since his is in Georgia !!!

I never heard a horn from his truck.
I just saw that GRIN...and recognized Marty !

If I was afraid of Marty, I would have left skid marks on the Hutch,
trying to get away from him... :D

martyo
04-04-2005, 08:34 PM
If I was afraid of Marty, I would have left skid marks on the Hutch, trying to get away from him... :D

Hey, my Mom likes me!

Donny Carlson
04-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey, my Mom likes me!
You guys better watch out when Marty returns from the ATL he's been pumped full of late night waffles and hash brown taters. That can change a man.

Krytin
04-05-2005, 04:00 PM
You guys better watch out when Marty returns from the ATL he's been pumped full of late night waffles and hash brown taters. That can change a man.Something's bound to change from that! Provided nothing is bound up!