PDA

View Full Version : New Zaino product!!

Petrograde
04-06-2005, 04:17 AM
Click here! (http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Z-8)

00 Aggie
04-06-2005, 04:25 AM
Great, I just placed an order a couple of weeks ago! Well looks like I am placing another order.

Embassy
04-06-2005, 05:42 AM
I might have to pick up a bottle from my local supplier.

MarauderMark
04-06-2005, 06:11 AM
Does this mean the gloss enhancer(got 2 bottles left) is Xed ,gone , by by? Or is it the same thing.,

Sactown
04-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Does this mean the gloss enhancer(got 2 bottles left) is Xed ,gone , by by? Or is it the same thing.,Z-6 is still around and useful. It seems like Z-8 is Z-6 on steroids. Haven't used it yet but I will.

Shaft333
04-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Be sure to post if you like it.
I just received Zaino products and it will be my first time using it.

I'm skeptical about them. There site seems to use a lot of very good marketing and I'm concerned that's where all the benefits are perceived.
I'm VERY skeptical about this new one.

MENINBLK
04-06-2005, 10:42 AM

I'm skeptical about them. There site seems to use a lot of very good marketing and I'm concerned that's where all the benefits are perceived.
I'm VERY skeptical about this new one.

I think once you've tried the product you will be very satisfied with its performance.
I haven't used their stuff myself, but I have seen many cars polished with Zaino.
It will make your finish shine like its WET.

2005Marauder
04-06-2005, 11:11 AM
First time I saw Zanio was at the Hallsville, TX track. There were many older Imapala SS parked next to each other. Only one really stood out from the rest. I asked the owner what wax/polish he used and he dryly replied, "None, I use Zanio."
Now I've been using it for more than a year. I've tried them all and none works like Zanio. After a rain, I pull into the garage, gently wipe down the car with a wet towel, and then get out the Z-6 and give the MM a quick once over and the next morning I've got one of the very few, if any, cars on the way to work that looks like it was just washed and waxed.

Sactown
04-06-2005, 02:06 PM

I'm VERY skeptical about this new one.I should have been more clear...I use Zaino on my MM and I love it. I try other things on my other cars occasionally but nothing has worked for me like Zaino. It costs more, takes more time to do it right, but the results have been worth it for me. What is new to me is the Z-8 that Petrograde posted about. I'm going to order some and give it a try. I expect it will be excellent...that is what I have come to expect from their products. Many of our fellow members use various other products to their satisfaction. The real point is that they care for their car and use SOMETHING. 99% of the wax/polish products will do a fine job of protecting your paint if used as directed. Results vary and now it is a matter of taste and my favorite flavor so far is ZAINO!

Black 04
04-09-2005, 08:21 PM
I just used Zaino Z8 today and all I can say is WOW!!! This stuff made my MM shine like I never seen before.
I highly recommned it.

Sactown
04-09-2005, 11:44 PM
I just used Zaino Z8 today and all I can say is WOW!!! This stuff made my MM shine like I never seen it before.
I highly recommned it.Now I am even more eager to try it!

Embassy
04-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Hopefully, I'll have a bottle in my hands by the end of the week.

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Me too............... :cuke:

Shaft333
04-10-2005, 05:26 PM
I tried Z-5 mixed with ZFX for the first time this weekend. I feel like I got ripped off (sort of). The results were not as spectacular as I had expected. I'm going to try again maybe next week. Additional coats may be the key. One certainly didn't do anything better than Mothers.

However... the Z-6 did work pretty good. It's a better than similar products from Maguiars or Mothers.

I'm definately going to refrain from ordering This new stuff. :(

TAF
04-10-2005, 05:34 PM
I tried Z-5 mixed with ZFX for the first time this weekend. I feel like I got ripped off (sort of). The results were not as spectacular as I had expected. I'm going to try again maybe next week. Additional coats may be the key. One certainly didn't do anything better than Mothers.

However... the Z-6 did work pretty good. It's a better than similar products from Maguiars or Mothers.

I'm definately going to refrain from ordering This new stuff. :(
You should never end with just the Z-5 on the car...Z-5 should ALWAYS be followed by a coat of Z-2. When done properly...there is no match to a Zaino finish. Sorry to hear of your disappointment, but feel free to check out the site for tips and instructions www.zainobros.com (http://www.zainobros.com)

Petrograde
05-01-2005, 05:33 AM
My Z-8 showed up this week,.. :banana: all I can say is Holy Shisse!! They aren't BS'ing! It is an even deeper, wetter looking shine! Great stuff! ..and I think it's well worth the $20 per bottle price tag.

MadMarauder
05-01-2005, 07:28 AM
I tried Zaino for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I was amazed. I bought the car used, and the paint was the only thing that bothered me about the vehicle (Apparently I got one of the Marauders with a bad paint jobs) . Previously I would wash and wax the Marauder and after a couple days of dirt and dust collecting on the vehicle the paint would appear dull. After reading quite a few member recommendations on mm.net, I bought Zaino Ultimate Protection Show Car Kit and the Grand Finale spray. Zaino brought the paint to life. The Z5 actually concealed some of the scratches in the paint. After going thorugh the whole process (Claybar, few coats of Z5 and Z2), I was very satisifed with the look of the car. It was the best I had ever seen the vehicle look. Then I finished it off with the new Grand Finale Spray. My jaw dropped after seing the paint shine the way it did. The Grand Finale Spray was every bit as good as they describe on their website.

After a week of my usual routine, the vehicle started to get dirty again. Even through the dirt and dust you could still see the the luster and gloss of the paint. I ended up washing the car, and sprayed some of the Grand Finale Spray on the vehicle, and It looked just like it did when I went through the whole Zaino process.

Zaino is a little expensive, but it is worth every penny.

Big House
05-01-2005, 08:24 AM
You could try Dri, wash and Guard. This will totally change your car detailing experience. Try it and you will not be disappointed.