PDA

View Full Version : Saturday, April 9

Paul T. Casey
04-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Is one of my favorite days. It works out rather well that I'm usually in Dixie for this particular day too. Seems that this year, it's the 140th anniversary of the day when Gen. R.E. Lee broke his sword and said, "Mr. Grant, Mr. Lincoln, I surrender!"

dwasson
04-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Is one of my favorite days. It works out rather well that I'm usually in Dixie for this particular day too. Seems that this year, it's the 140th anniversary of the day when Gen. R.E. Lee broke his sword and said, "Mr. Grant, Mr. Lincoln, I surrender!"

So you're saying that every April 9 you head south to gloat? Cruel aren't you?

mcb26
04-07-2005, 12:07 PM

You mean we lost? :eek:
You still working yourself to death?

Paul T. Casey
04-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Yes and yes. Should be done with work in a day or so, but you still lost. :rolleyes:

FordNut
04-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Yes and yes. Should be done with work in a day or so, but you still lost. :rolleyes:
Most folks down here don't think it's over yet....

Are you going to Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds for the NMRA event this weekend?

mcb26
04-08-2005, 06:08 AM
Nuts, and I took your meal off my income taxes as foreign aid.