PDA

View Full Version : Where's Patrick ??

Bluerauder
04-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Patrick ... one of the regular members and frequent poster hasn't posted or been around in about a month. :dunno: Hope everything is OK on his end !!

Petrograde
04-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I was wondering that too.

Where are ya Patrick?

Hack Goby
04-12-2005, 04:57 PM
I was thinking the same thing too.Maraudering minds want to know :confused:I hope everything is alright.

Sactown
04-12-2005, 05:21 PM
NBC Shooter hasn't been around for a while either. Alien abductions maybe?

MarauderMark
04-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Maybe they sold there Marauders for 300C's:lol:

dwasson
04-12-2005, 07:01 PM
NBC Shooter hasn't been around for a while either. Alien abductions maybe?

Don't you think that the aliens would know enough about us by now that they could stop with the anal probes?

Dark_Knight7096
04-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Yea but without the anal probe, where is the fun part in the abduction? That's probably the highlight of the aliens whole experience right there, kinda like what's the point of giving a cat catnip unless you get to watch them flip out and crash into a wall or something.

woaface
04-12-2005, 08:18 PM
I thought I saw a recent posting!?!?!

PATRICK BUD, I COULD HAVE SWORN I SAW SUMPTHIN!

Someone better find that kid and give him a spankin' for scarin' us:D

dwasson
04-12-2005, 08:23 PM
According to the member list Patrick's last activity was March 11.

woaface
04-16-2005, 06:55 AM
Did anyone ever find him?

Patrick, we're looking for you!

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-16-2005, 07:01 AM
PATRICK.............:confused:

:alone:

MM03MOK
04-16-2005, 07:01 AM
I sent him an email 4 days ago and he hasn't responded. :dunno:

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-16-2005, 07:08 AM
:help: Maybe someone from his area can go check on him, and tell him we are concerned and curious as to how he is doing. :dunno:
Does anyone have his phone # ?

woaface
04-16-2005, 11:27 AM
Agreed!

QUOTE=MARAUDER S/C #5]:help: Maybe someone from his area can go check on him, and tell him we are concerned and curious as to how he is doing. :dunno:
Does anyone have his phone # ?[/QUOTE]

Petrograde
04-16-2005, 11:28 AM
anyone around Cleveland, TN?

Bradley G
04-16-2005, 11:50 AM
I pm'ed him as well,a couple weeks ago.He has not responded.

The Thread I started a week or so before that, looking for our own "sargent Mac" was not interpreted as well as expected.So this time I :hide: Did not say anything:(
Bradley G

dwasson
04-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Do any of you know Patrick's last name?

dwasson
04-18-2005, 06:46 AM
I found a phone number for Patrick. I called it and got his father. I identified myself as a member of MM.NET and said that we hadn't heard from him in 5 - 6 weeks and some of were concerned that he was sick or something. His father said that he is OK. That is all I have

Bluerauder
04-18-2005, 07:08 AM
His father said that he is OK. That is all I have
Well that is some good news. Thanks for following up ....

Haggis
04-18-2005, 08:17 AM
I found a phone number for Patrick. I called it and got his father. I identified myself as a member of MM.NET and said that we hadn't heard from him in 5 - 6 weeks and some of were concerned that he was sick or something. His father said that he is OK. That is all I have

PM me the number, he will talk to me...or else. :bop:

woaface
05-06-2005, 08:33 AM
So what is the latest?

MarauderMark
05-06-2005, 04:33 PM
So what is the latest?

Good question..

Bradley G
05-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Maybe Big Dan could phone his house again?

Haggis, were you able to speak with him last month?
He seemed to be having a bit of a rough time, prior to his absence.
I know only too well!:(
Bradley G

MARAUDER S/C #5
05-06-2005, 05:50 PM
:beer: :bounce: :cuke: :eek: :wflag: :cry: ..................

Petrograde
06-25-2005, 01:13 PM
:bump: :bump:

..Bueller?

woaface
06-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Or maybe we'll just keep checking in every month until we get some answers!?

RAAAARRRR...this is frusturating!

SergntMac
06-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Patrick, or, his family, will be in touch with us when it's appropriate for them, K?

What is it about "privacy" that y'all don't get here?

woaface
06-27-2005, 10:26 PM
No one has heard from the boy in months now? No one knows what's going on correct? I'm not sure what you mean by "privacy" when he's disappeared. Anything could have happened and the collective is worried.

Patrick, or, his family, will be in touch with us when it's appropriate for them, K?

jstevens
06-28-2005, 03:06 AM
If he is truly disappeared, than I bet Aliens were involved.

Then again, they might return him looking the same. Anyways, we'll never know. Insert twighlight song here.

prchrman
06-28-2005, 03:25 AM

Mac...people here are concerned about Patrick and care for him...I was also wondering about him but had failed to do anything about it...I meet Patrick and became friends with him as others here have...for us to be concerned and truly care about him (because we do get to be kinda family) is not IMNSHO about prying but human kindness and compassion to one of our fellow members...I did not sense anyone being anything other than having a true concern for one of our own...a rebuke from you was not needed...maybe it's a southern thing with me but I too would like to know what's going on with Patrick and if he says but out, I'll but out but to me that is his decision not yours...willie

SergntMac
06-28-2005, 09:00 AM
Mac...people here are concerned about Patrick and care for him...I was also wondering about him but had failed to do anything about it...I meet Patrick and became friends with him as others here have...for us to be concerned and truly care about him (because we do get to be kinda family) is not IMNSHO about prying but human kindness and compassion to one of our fellow members...I did not sense anyone being anything other than having a true concern for one of our own...a rebuke from you was not needed...maybe it's a southern thing with me but I too would like to know what's going on with Patrick and if he says but out, I'll but out but to me that is his decision not yours...willie
You make good points, Willie, but why do you single me out?

I'm not rebuking, correcting, or, deciding anything for anyone. I am an advocate for what appears to obvious, as well as disappointed by the tasteless humor included in this thread. Anal probes...OMG.

Anyone close to Patrick knows where he is and how he's doing. They won't need to read news here. As it's been pointed out in this thread, contact has been made, and there isn't any bad news to share. Anything more than that can come from Patrick when he returns to us. Until then, let the man have his peace of mind.

While you point out the "family" side of your intent to me, Willie, take another spin through the thread, and share with me your opinion of his alien abduction? Yet, you don't see any of this, eh?

Paul T. Casey
06-28-2005, 09:04 AM
Patrick is fine, I spoke with his Dad a while back. I'm due to call again, so I'll let him know all the concern here.

prchrman
06-29-2005, 03:22 AM
You make good points, Willie, but why do you single me out?

I'm not rebuking, correcting, or, deciding anything for anyone. I am an advocate for what appears to obvious, as well as disappointed by the tasteless humor included in this thread. Anal probes...OMG.

Anyone close to Patrick knows where he is and how he's doing. They won't need to read news here. As it's been pointed out in this thread, contact has been made, and there isn't any bad news to share. Anything more than that can come from Patrick when he returns to us. Until then, let the man have his peace of mind.

While you point out the "family" side of your intent to me, Willie, take another spin through the thread, and share with me your opinion of his alien abduction? Yet, you don't see any of this, eh?

Mac...ok...yeah...you are right...tasteless humor - for sure uncalled for...sometimes our (me included) comic interjections go to far...I apologize to you for my harshness...I am glad Patrick is ok...he was what I was concerned about.
Paul...thanks for the info...hope you are doing good...SSHS5?...willie

Bradley G
07-05-2005, 06:07 AM
I am glad to hear Patrick is OK, as well!

He was outspoken, to share his problems with us.
A brave soul indeed!
Hey Patrick! Just thinking about you Dude!
Bradley G

MM03MOK
04-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Last week, Slowpoke received a letter from Patrick. Patrick is OK and still has "Bumsby." If anyone would like Patrick's letter and his snail mail address, please send me an email and I will forward along.

Marauder03@comcast.net

ncmm
04-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Last week, Slowpoke received a letter from Patrick. Patrick is OK and still has "Bumsby." If anyone would like Patrick's letter and his snail mail address, please send me an email and I will forward along.

Marauder03@comcast.net

that's good to hear, thanks for sharing the info :)