PDA

View Full Version : Realized I never followed up on Yankee Stadium

O's Fan Rich
04-13-2005, 11:12 AM
As a follow-up to my previous thread ( http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17159 )

I gotta say that I had great time at the home of The Evil Empire!
The fans were for the most part polite. I was reminded a few times of how a vaccum cleaner works, but otherwise it was cool. Except for the guy at the bar ( Billy's ?) who charged me an extra buck for having my Orioles jersey on....

I'd go again.... especially since the O's kicked their butts that night. 12-5 then took the weekend series 2-1. Long time left in the season , but I'm happy right now.

martyo
04-13-2005, 11:15 AM
I'd go again.... especially since the O's kicked their butts that night. 12-5 then took the weekend series 2-1. Long time left in the season , but I'm happy right now.

You are no longer allowed to cross teh border into New York. You have been warned. Keep out!!

Bluerauder
04-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Sounds like you had a good night in "The House that Ruth Built". :D It is amazing how quiet the Pinstripes get when they are on the bad side of a 12 to 5 game. :rolleyes:

jgc61sr2002
04-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Rich - I think you are a wanna be New Yorker. :rofl: