PDA

View Full Version : Marauder featured on American Musclecar

Gagfish
04-19-2005, 06:37 PM
I was browsing my TV Guide software and saw that The Mercury Marauder is gonna be featured on an upcoming episode of American Musclecar. It is scheduled to air on April 28th at 11:00 on Speed. My software already knows I like the show and will be recording it. I will see if I can upload it once it is done but the file is probably gonna be over a gig.

jgc61sr2002
04-19-2005, 06:51 PM
I was browsing my TV Guide software and saw that The Mercury Marauder is gonna be featured on an upcoming episode of American Musclecar. It is scheduled to air on April 28th at 11:00 on Speed. My software already knows I like the show and will be recording it. I will see if I can upload it once it is done but the file is probably gonna be over a gig.

Thanks that would be great. :D

dwasson
04-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. This is why I got TIVO.

duhtroll
04-19-2005, 07:58 PM
Is this the one about the early MMs we heard about?

Or is it the 2003-2004? I would guess the earlier ones but I could be wrong.

-A

merc406
04-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Is this the one about the early MMs we heard about?

Or is it the 2003-2004? I would guess the earlier ones but I could be wrong.

-A

My guess would be 63-64, maybe the one at the B/J auction, don't know for sure but they where lookin for a 427 Marauder to do.

MarauderMark
04-19-2005, 08:25 PM
My guess would be 63-64, maybe the one at the B/J auction, don't know for sure but they where lookin for a 427 Marauder to do.

Thats right !!I forgot about that. I'll have to remember this.:up:..

hitchhiker
04-19-2005, 08:59 PM
That's cool - I have 3 terabytes of storage! That's 3000 Gig...:banana:

Bring it on.

Best Regards,

David

merc406
04-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Or it could be this one--http://www.autofacts.ca/classics/featurearchives3.htm

Or this one---http://www.autofacts.ca/classics/featurearchives4.htm ----Ed's a member here.

RoyLPita
04-20-2005, 03:52 AM

Is that 11AM or 11PM???

martyo
04-20-2005, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. This is why I got TIVO.

MY TIVO unit arrived while I was away with my buddy Todd at FFW in Atlanta. I need to find some time to set it up. I may be getting in touch with you for some help.

dwasson
04-20-2005, 06:55 AM
MY TIVO unit arrived while I was away with my buddy Todd at FFW in Atlanta. I need to find some time to set it up. I may be getting in touch with you for some help.
Anytime Marty. You will love TIVO. It changes how you watch TV. You may watch more TV but it is always something you want to see. A couple weeks ago Turner Classic had a Marx Brothers marathon. I have all of the Marx Brothers movies now.

BTW, it is pretty easy to install a bigger hard drive. Mine came with a 40 gig and I added a 120 gig drive.

twolow
04-20-2005, 07:16 AM
I have 2 tivos here and I never watch live tv anymore!

When I added American Muscle Car it told me in order to record the Marauder episode it was not going to be able to record Dukes of Hazzard :eek:

twolow
04-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Bleh, nevermind. It is gonna be on the old Marauder :( Way before my time.

From the Speed website:

The story of the most awesome cars ever to roll off Detroit's assembly lines continues on American Muscle Car. See Detroit's finest muscle machines in all their glory, telling their stories and "sharing the joy" of owning and restoring the most memorable and exciting cars ever created. Each half-hour showcases one legendary muscle car from the fifties, sixties and seventies in the finest detail.

But then again, why are they doing a show on the 2004 GTO?

martyo
04-20-2005, 07:52 AM
Anytime Marty. You will love TIVO. It changes how you watch TV. You may watch more TV but it is always something you want to see. A couple weeks ago Turner Classic had a Marx Brothers marathon. I have all of the Marx Brothers movies now.

BTW, it is pretty easy to install a bigger hard drive. Mine came with a 40 gig and I added a 120 gig drive.

The one I got has a 160 GB drive and burns DVDs. I know that I probably over-purchased here, but my Home Theater set up is the best investment I ever made and I didn't want to regret not having more storage and flexibility later on down the road.

duhtroll
04-20-2005, 10:46 AM
Getting the burner is wise.

Uh, you mean SECOND best investment, right?

-A

EbonyMarauder03
04-20-2005, 10:51 AM
I think when they say from the 50's, 60's or 70's they are looking at creation years. I've seen the show several times and they've always gone as far as they were built. The Mustang one covered the letter drive when they were talking about dropping the stang. I also remember the last generation camaros being on too.

twolow
04-20-2005, 12:46 PM
I will record it for sure but probably fast forward it till I see the 03-04 (if it appears at all) :)

BK_GrandMarquis
04-20-2005, 02:40 PM
I will record it for sure but probably fast forward it till I see the 03-04 (if it appears at all) :)

There might be a little clip with the new Marauder. When I watched commercials, I thought I caught a glimps of the front end corner of a new Marauder.