PDA

View Full Version : slowpoke visits Dallas!

Slowpoke
04-20-2005, 03:12 PM
YEP, YOU READ THAT RIGHT... I will be in Dallas tomorrow (Thursday) for one night and one night only. Any local events planned? I will be staying at a hotel - yet to be determined - near the airport.

CRUZTAKER
04-20-2005, 03:22 PM
YEP, YOU READ THAT RIGHT... I will be in Dallas tomorrow (Thursday) for one night and one night only. Any local events planned? I will be staying at a hotel - yet to be determined - near the airport.
Mucho great adult entertainment in the area...mucho....did I mention great.:P

Oh, and BYOB as it's dry.

wchain
04-20-2005, 03:23 PM

DAMN! Why dont you come to Houston???

I'm a good 4 hrs away, but I might be able to finagle the A36 away for a few hours......

MAD-3R
04-20-2005, 05:22 PM
Poke,
Give us a call when you get in, and we could meet up/pick you up and we could do dinner.

972 956 0366

SergntMac
04-20-2005, 05:32 PM
Poke,
Give us a call when you get in, and we could meet up/pick you up and we could do dinner. 972 956 0366
Now I ask y'all...Isn't this what being a member here is really all about?

I think so.

Slowpoke
04-22-2005, 06:25 PM
ok... so my plane lands in Dallas last night, I fetch my luggage and take the shuttle bus to bpick up my rental car. half-way to the car rental lot, my cell rings... it MAD-3R. Says he and the Mrs. are going to pick me up in an hour at my hotel. Within minute of unpacking my clothses they arrive.

The asked me what I wanted - my answer, of course was PANCAKES! - well, instead of pancakes we went to the Waffle House. Now mind you I have never been to a Waffle House before... these were some excellent eats! In case anyone was wondering I had an order of waffles, hash browns, bacon, and a big glass of OJ. Probably one of the finer meals in my recent past!

We finished the night at a Marble Slab Creamery for some excellent ice cream.

Thanks again to MAD-3R and the Mrs. for showing this northerner a nice evening and some good conversation!!!