PDA

View Full Version : SVT Kids, Marty's and Billy's Marauder Mentioned.

woaface
04-21-2005, 04:42 AM
Earlier this week I stopped by our local coffee shop and saw a college students red SVT Lightning. I stopped and spoke with him, as he's a regular at the joint. He and his friend were very well versed in SVT and Ford products.

They said they were flabbergasted by Marty's car at FFW and just about drooled themselves into a puddle over the MM&FF in front of them talking about it again.

One of them also mentioned/recognized BillyGMan's burnout video and explained to his friend all about it in enthusiastic detail.

Ya'll are famous once more!

Good luck on getting that car in the 10's Marty! It will be a great achievement and I hope the time it's taken to get this car up and going is worth the time and investment. You've got a real prize there Marty! Never give up!

martyo
04-21-2005, 05:00 AM
James: Do me a favor. Ask those kids if they know who owned the Black '66 Ford Fairlne with the 351 Windsor in it that was in teh car show. I am trying to track the owner down.

Thanks!

woaface
04-21-2005, 05:06 AM
I will ask next time I see them. They're pretty smart kids, one has owned dozens of Mustangs and seemed to say he tuned for a living.