PDA

View Full Version : Ricers, explained.

N40GL
04-22-2005, 03:08 PM
A little tale (http://chicago.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/67310530.html) from San Francisco.

CBT
04-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Pretty funny stuff, I think everyone has a few of those cars around thier town.

SergntMac
04-22-2005, 03:50 PM
A pic would have been worth a thousand words, but I enjoyed the words too.

Bradley G
04-22-2005, 03:51 PM
LOL thanks Mark,

I almost peed myself:lol: :eek:

Bradley G

Petrograde
04-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Great story! :rofl: I kinda expected a pic at the end.... maybe it's a bit better without one,.. the imagination can work wonders,.. especially when I imagine an aluminum picnic table mounted on top of his Honda. :laugh:

Bigdogjim
04-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Very well done indeed:up:

It was too too funny!!!:rofl:

ctrcbob
04-22-2005, 04:42 PM
What's with all the put downs on "Ricers". They can modify their cars the way they want, just as you can modify yours the way you want, all using good old "Greenbacks" and keeping people working.

Just because I would not drive one, (or even be seen in one) is no reason that they can't be happy with their handywork.

Back in my "younger days", the word was "If it don't go, chrome it".

LimoMerc
04-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Best laugh I've had in weeks, thanks Mark.:hotrice:

Mike Poore
04-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Back in my "younger days", the word was "If it don't go, chrome it".I almost peed my pants, even with the expected photo, the author painted a very good picture. :rofl:
Bobby Berger told one of those assclowns ~ 1967 "speed costs money, Ace, how fast you wanna go?" ;)

CBT
04-23-2005, 06:28 AM
For quality entertainment, go to www.laughatrice.com (http://www.laughatrice.com) and check out some of those rolling testimonials on how not to spend your Burger King checks.

duhtroll
04-23-2005, 06:34 AM
What's with all the put downs on "Ricers". They can modify their cars the way they want, just as you can modify yours the way you want, all using good old "Greenbacks" and keeping people working.

. . . because they suck. :D It's fun to make fun of things that suck.

Just because I would not drive one, (or even be seen in one) is no reason that they can't be happy with their handywork.

I suppose we wouldn't care if every single one of those backwards hat wearing, pants around the knees wearing, goatee wearing sheep wouldn't cop the attitude that seems to come with the card full of decals.

-A

STLR FN
04-23-2005, 07:31 AM
I don't have a problem with "ricers"...Ok well a little... but I just don't think that they grab the concept of "There is no replacement for displacement"

Joe Walsh
04-23-2005, 08:11 AM

What's wrong is;

1: All those annoying, LOUD fart can mufflers on every piece of jap-crap on the road. They run up and down my street all night keeping everyone awake with their 75 hp B.S.! If you are going to make exhaust noise, at least make it with some horsepower and make it sound good....V8 with duals and legal mufflers!

2: All those incredibly loud subwoofers, not any other musical sound, just LOW BASE, shaking their fenders, mirrors, and rear wings.
Those ricer-tards annoy everyone in my neighborhood, not to mention all the normal people sitting in their cars at every stoplight........how about a little common courtesy?? Not everyone wants to listen to their Rap crap.

3: Driving around in turdmoblies with cut springs and riding so low that they pull off the OEM shocks BUT don't have enough money to put on low-rider shocks....Nice 'SAFE' vehicle, especially when you are street racing your retard ricer friends through a neigborhood at 70 mph!

4: Mounting the following inside the front windsheild:
- Monster Tach
- Huge Type 'R' stickers
- Fire Extinguisher
- Huge rally rear view mirror
- Neon lights
- Stereo speakers
- Cell phone & mount
- CDs hanging from rear view mirror
- Girl friend's garter hanging from rear view mirror
- Heavy tint on front windsheild

--- It is amazing that these tards can even see the road! And of course they can see around the HUGE hood scoop!

5: Mounting a completely useless, ridiculous looking HUGE rear wing on the back so there is no way they can see traffic behind them.

6: Oh....Don't get me started!! :mad2:

marauder307
04-23-2005, 03:53 PM
For quality entertainment, go to www.laughatrice.com (http://www.laughatrice.com) and check out some of those rolling testimonials on how not to spend your Burger King checks.

Y'know, I just went to this website...first thing I see is a New Beetle, a Volkswagen.

So if it's a German car, is it still rice? Maybe we should consider it....schnitzel.

:P

the_pack_rat
04-23-2005, 03:59 PM
And the author drives a 455 powered Olds 442 ...

Gotta like that.

:banana:

A lot of other funny stuff to be found there too.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/

NOTE :

Some of it NOT so funny ..... & rather disturbing.

:P

ckadiddle
05-11-2005, 09:22 AM
I don't have any problem with them makng their cars look (what I consider) funny. The problems I have are with inconsiderate use of loud car stereos, inconsiderate use of loud exhaust, and street racing in inappropriate areas.