PDA

View Full Version : Philly Cruise Night Pictures

TheDealer
04-23-2005, 09:17 PM
Thanx to Chris at Autorush.com

http://www.autorush.com/gallery/?action=pictures&what=view&eventid=283

TheDealer
04-23-2005, 09:32 PM
swear God looked out for us because it's for the troops. I would guess over the course of the night we had around 100 cars. There were thousands of spectators. I don't know how much we raised yet but it was a great event. Had some of the finest cars anywhere show up in support of the troops. The highlight of the night was Ryan Rauscher showing up. Ryan is the 17 year old son of my engine builder and friend Micheal of L&M engines. Ryan was in a terrible accident in Jan. and wasn't expected to live a day. His entire forehead and scalp was removed. He had severe brain injuries. When he showed up at the cruise I almost cried. Two years ago I introduced him to drag racing. He was the nicest kid in the world. I was almost speachless to see him walking around. He still needs a lot of mental therapy but it is a miricle that he's alive. This made the event the greatest for me. Thanx, Ra

martyo
04-23-2005, 09:42 PM
swear God looked out for us because it's for the troops. I would guess over the course of the night we had around 100 cars. There were thousands of spectators. I don't know how much we raised yet but it was a great event. Had some of the finest cars anywhere show up in support of the troops. The highlight of the night was Ryan Rauscher showing up. Ryan is the 17 year old son of my engine builder and friend Micheal of L&M engines. Ryan was in a terrible accident in Jan. and wasn't expected to live a day. His entire forehead and scalp was removed. He had severe brain injuries. When he showed up at the cruise I almost cried. Two years ago I introduced him to drag racing. He was the nicest kid in the world. I was almost speachless to see him walking around. He still needs a lot of mental therapy but it is a miricle that he's alive. This made the event the greatest for me. Thanx, Ra

Wow! Thanks for sharing that moving story Ray. And, thanks for the work you do for our troops.

CBT
04-23-2005, 10:07 PM
I like that black 'vette.

TheDealer
04-23-2005, 10:07 PM
I like that black 'vette.

That was a NICE car!!!! :)

Gunslinger
04-24-2005, 01:04 AM
Cruise looks like a huge success. Great pictures. Thanks for all the work you're doing, Ray!

Black 04
04-24-2005, 05:43 AM
Nice pictures!! Wish I could of made it. Great job Ray!!

Bluerauder
04-24-2005, 06:06 AM
swear God looked out for us because it's for the troops. I would guess over the course of the night we had around 100 cars. There were thousands of spectators.
Looks like the weather held out great for the Philly Cruise. :D And, the Marauders got honorable mention in the photos this year -- check out page 5, image # 5744. Could that be the BigDog in the background?? :rolleyes:

That red GTO was one of my favorites!! :up:

X369
04-24-2005, 08:57 AM
Nice pictures Ray :cool: lots of cool cars. It was great to meet the baddest of my marauder brothers that were willing to brave the reports of rain - which held off till 9 pm! Any hot dogs left?!?

Dark_Knight7096
04-24-2005, 09:17 AM
I think they just made the last batch, not sure how long it'll last tho!!!

Bigdogjim
04-24-2005, 09:39 AM
All in all it was great event!

We had men-in-black(Pete-NY), Dark Night(Martian-NJ), Fat Boy (Thomas-from MD.) X369,and myself. Thanks guys for making the trip, the weather heald out and it was a nice night for it.

Ray you have a first class event:up:

Your not only a vendor on the site but a friend:2thumbs:

Thanks for all your hard work:)

TheDealer
04-24-2005, 10:56 AM
Thanx everyone, and thanx to all that came. AL 800 hot dogs are GONE!!!
You guys can eat!!! J/K I saw Jimmy Biggs interviewing BIG DOG so it should be on the show. It will be on WTVE Channel51 next Sat. at 8am. Check you cable guide for the cable channel in your location. It will also be posted on Jimmy's web site. www.jimmybiggstv.com after it airs on TV. I'll let you know when it's up on his site. Thanx, Ray :beer:

jgc61sr2002
04-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Ray - You did a wonderful job. :up: Thank You. :D The pictures are great.

Merc-O-matic
04-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks RAY for all of your efforts....Top Notch!

Gotta Love It!

Merc-O-matic
04-24-2005, 11:31 AM
And thanks for the great photos too!

TheDealer
04-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Here's a picture of Ryan [the boy that was in the accident] with his father at the cruise.

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/85/ryan_and_michael.jpg

Joe Walsh
04-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Looks like you had a good turnout despite the weather predictions....

Lots of nice cars*.

Glad to see Ryan is doing well in his recovery.

*except I'm a little disturbed with the big block Chevy in the 85/86 Ford Mustang.....why not use a 600+ cubic inch '385' series FORD big block?
Then you can put ' 10.0 ' badges on the front fenders! :D :D :D :bows: :bows: :bows: