PDA

View Full Version : First Trilogy Kill

bigslim
04-25-2005, 08:29 PM
There were two kills today but the first was nothing big. The second was a really big kill. Today I snuck out of work a little early to have a little fun. I went up to Birmingham to see my friend that works out there and give him a ride. On the way there I was pushed to run by a 2004 Corvette. We took it from a roll and it was all over. I can't believe I was walking away from him. I slowed down and he smiled and waved and went on his way. I gave a couple rides in my car as I was waiting for my friend to get off from work. They were surprised at the power this car had. Anyway, when my friend came out we went for a ride down Woodward. I came up on a Porche 911 and goosed it a bit. This surprised him so he rushed up to catch me at the light. He had his lady with him. My friend said "you better come out right to beat him". The light changed I had gated him by two car lengths. My friend was yelling " you got him by two cars". He could not catch me. When we came to the next light I looked over and his girl was laughing at him and pointing at my car. Anyway, he is sitting there revving his engine hard waiting for the light to change. This time he lauches his car hard and gets me by a car length but I started pulling on him and he shut it down. My first "Trilogy Kill" was a big one. I am gonna have so much fun with this car. :D

Joe Walsh
04-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Awesome kill!!...a Porsche 911 ("PORSCHE, There is NO substitute!" :rofl: )

I bet that guy had his Gucci loafer BURIED in the carpet....all to no avail!

He got walked by a four door AMERICAN sedan....ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Was his girlfriend making the same suggestive motions as those other women you pulled up next to a few weeks ago?? :banana: :D

Bradley G
04-25-2005, 08:37 PM
Bully! :fishslap:

Bradley G

Deebar
04-25-2005, 08:42 PM
Holy S@#T!! A Vette and a Porche in one day!?! :awe: You are one lucky mofo. I haven't destroyed a vette since last fall and I've NEVER sank my teeth into a Porche! You be careful out there killer, and welcome to the top of the food chain!

MI2QWK4U
04-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Ah Darryl...my semi-young Padawan apprentice. You are growing strong in the dark side of the Trilogy Force. Soon, non will oppose you as you wreak havok upon the masses.

Just dont turn on me, ok?

Pretty soon you will give up counting kills. name a nice sports car and let me recolect how many times i have whooped its buttocks. Just too many victims to remember them all...

And therapy doenst help...

MI2QWK4U
04-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Holy S@#T!! A Vette and a Porche in one day!?! :awe: You are one lucky mofo. I haven't destroyed a vette since last fall and I've NEVER sank my teeth into a Porche! You be careful out there killer, and welcome to the top of the food chain!

Well sheeyot Dee, you are the number two shark around the motor city! I hope I dont have to tangle with you! It would be bad for the two baddest Marauders in motown to go at it! We need to hook up one night with mike z and have some fun on woodward, the yuppies are plentifull, as are the kills!

bigslim
04-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Well sheeyot Dee, you are the number two shark around the motor city! I hope I dont have to tangle with you! It would be bad for the two baddest Marauders in motown to go at it! We need to hook up one night with mike z and have some fun on woodward, the yuppies are plentifull, as are the kills!
Let's all go out for a night of "good-ole-azz woopin" on dem, der cars.

bigslim
04-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Awesome kill!!...a Porsche 911 ("PORSCHE, There is NO substitute!" :rofl: )

I bet that guy had his Gucci loafer BURIED in the carpet....all to no avail!

He got walked by a four door AMERICAN sedan....ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Was his girlfriend making the same suggestive motions as those other women you pulled up next to a few weeks ago?? :banana: :D
I wish. Can't be that lucky two times. ;)

Deebar
04-25-2005, 09:01 PM
Anytime Dave! That evil b***h in my garage is ALWAYS ready to hunt. You guys ever wanna prowl- I mean cruise, I am there.

Sully008
04-25-2005, 09:02 PM
There were two kills today but the first was nothing big. The second was a really big kill. Today I snuck out of work a little early to have a little fun. I went up to Birmingham to see my friend that works out there and give him a ride. On the way there I was pushed to run by a 2004 Corvette. We took it from a roll and it was all over. I can't believe I was walking away from him. I slowed down and he smiled and waved and went on his way. I gave a couple rides in my car as I was waiting for my friend to get off from work. They were surprised at the power this car had. Anyway, when my friend came out we went for a ride down Woodward. I came up on a Porche 911 and goosed it a bit. This surprised him so he rushed up to catch me at the light. He had his lady with him. My friend said "you better come out right to beat him". The light changed I had gated him by two car lengths. My friend was yelling " you got him by two cars". He could not catch me. When we came to the next light I looked over and his girl was laughing at him and pointing at my car. Anyway, he is sitting there revving his engine hard waiting for the light to change. This time he lauches his car hard and gets me by a car length but I started pulling on him and he shut it down. My first "Trilogy Kill" was a big one. I am gonna have so much fun with this car. :D

Excellent!! Man, I can't wait until the Trilogy raffle. I might have to buy another ticket and Fed Ex the Money order out...

bigslim
04-25-2005, 09:03 PM
Excellent!! Man, I can't wait until the Trilogy raffle. I might have to buy another ticket and Fed Ex the Money order out...
You should. This is the best mod you can do for your car. Good luck.

Joe Walsh
04-25-2005, 09:10 PM

Whuppin' Vettes and Porsches with a 4400 lb four door Mercury sedan.....

STOP ALL THIS TALK!, or I will be forced to buy a second raffle ticket!!

DEFYANT
04-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Toss the raffle ticket in the can and just go git youself Trilogized ;)

BillyGman
04-25-2005, 11:32 PM
I can fully relate to your story Darryl. The first month that I had the Trilogy kit on my car, I got into many races, and was never defeated either. And one of my kills was also a Porche, and he must have really had his feelings hurt too, because this happened at night on an empty highway, and after I showed him who was boss, and we both let off the throttle and mellowed out, he came at me again trying to pass me at full throttle, so I just hammered it again, and beat him all over again. And then he decided to get off the highway at the very next exit. :D

The thing that's incredible, is that here I am with only the standard 9.5 PSI pulley that the Trilogy kit comes with along with 4.56 gears which are anything but "highway" gears, and I'm still crunching sport coupes like Porsches and numerous Camaro SS cars too. After the first couple months driving my Trilogized marauder, I calmed down a bit, but I still get into races now and then when the traffic is very light, and there's a wide open straight away with pleny of room and visibility. I never had the opportunity to go up against a Vette because for some reason everyone that I see doesn't want to mess with me. I think that my car is now well known in my area. but I still get some who will challenge me, but only to lose. ;)

RoyLPita
04-26-2005, 03:52 AM
Keep up the good work.

Joe Walsh
04-26-2005, 06:06 AM
I can fully relate to your story Darryl. The first month that I had the Trilogy kit on my car, I got into many races, and was never defeated either. And one of my kills was also a Porche, and he must have really had his feelings hurt too, because this happened at night on an empty highway, and after I showed him who was boss, and we both let off the throttle and mellowed out, he came at me again trying to pass me at full throttle, so I just hammered it again, and beat him all over again. And then he decided to get off the highway at the very next exit. :D

You've got to laugh at the Porsche guys because they have got to be thinking:

"WTF!?...OK, He got lucky on the green light! :depress:.........OK, I'll try from a roll....CRAP!!! :shake: ........OK, I'll get this big Grand Marquis on the top end.....*****!!!" :mad2: :bigcry:

Finally they exit stage right :run: Wondering; "Why can't I beat this big four door?" :dunno: and, "What beast lurks under the hood of that Marauder???"... :eek:

King Fubar
04-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Whuppin' Vettes and Porsches with a 4400 lb four door Mercury sedan.....

STOP ALL THIS TALK!, or I will be forced to buy a second raffle ticket!!
Need to borrow a C-Note??

Joe Walsh
04-26-2005, 06:16 AM
Need to borrow a C-Note??

Thanks for the offer, but every new thread about a S/C MM kickin' butt has me inching towards my Ford Stock certificates thinking; "Awww, I should sell this anyway, the share prices suck!"

mpearce
04-26-2005, 07:18 AM
Nice job Slim! I'll be up there again in a few weeks. I know you let me borrow your car last time I was there...but this time is a different story! Please give me a ride if you get a chance!

P.S. check the phrase below my screen name.

-Mat

bigslim
04-26-2005, 08:53 AM
Nice job Slim! I'll be up there again in a few weeks. I know you let me borrow your car last time I was there...but this time is a different story! Please give me a ride if you get a chance!

P.S. check the phrase below my screen name.

-Mat
Knowing you Matt, I will let you take it for a spin. Although Heather could probably get a better time out of it. ;)

svtguy
04-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Let's all go out for a night of "good-ole-azz woopin" on dem, der cars.Man I hope you can come out to Osceola Dragway in Ft. Wayne on the 20th.
The invite still stands. Would love to see you hand out some smack downs.
:bows:

BillyGman
04-26-2005, 10:57 AM
You've got to laugh at the Porsche guys because they have got to be thinking:

"WTF!?...OK, He got lucky on the green light! :depress:.........OK, I'll try from a roll....CRAP!!! :shake: ........OK, I'll get this big Grand Marquis on the top end.....*****!!!" :mad2: :bigcry:

Finally they exit stage right :run: Wondering; "Why can't I beat this big four door?" :dunno: and, "What beast lurks under the hood of that Marauder???"... :eek:That's funny that you should mention that, because that's precisely all the emotional changes that one of the Camaro SS guys that I beat went through(it was a 2000 Camaro SS). First he insisted on starting from a 15 MPH roll (and I stomped him) and then he agreed to another run from a stand still (and I beat him even better) and then he said it was because of my 4.56 gears and stated that he would beat my car from a 50 MPH roll, and so we did that too (and I still beat him) and then he said "Let's try a 70 MPH roll" and so we did that (and I still stomped him). :D

Four races in a row, one right after the other, and the mighty Marauder shined through. So much for the "heat soak" theory about the Trilogy supercharger. :rolleyes:

ckadiddle
04-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Four races in a row, one right after the other, and the mighty Marauder shined through. So much for the "heat soak" theory about the Trilogy supercharger. :rolleyes:
AND, you could done it with four passengers in air-conditioned comfort.
The return of the Great American Muscle Sedan. I really think from what I read on this board that Ford would still be pumping out Marauders today if they had been factory equipped with superchargers. This also explains why I have had a Marauder seven months and noone wants to play with me.

Mike Poore
04-26-2005, 01:23 PM
CAn I ride along, guys? :D

Mike Poore
04-26-2005, 01:27 PM
... First he insisted on starting from a 15 MPH roll (and I stomped him) and then he agreed to another run from a stand still (and I beat him even better) and then he said it was because of my 4.56 gears and stated that he would beat my car from a 50 MPH roll, and so we did that too (and I still beat him) and then he said "Let's try a 70 MPH roll" and so we did that (and I still stomped him).

How can I beat thee? Let me count the ways! :rofl:

That's a great story Billy.:D

TechHeavy
04-26-2005, 01:55 PM
The heck with that bigslim! You all are going to be at Martin this Friday and Saturday. I say, "Let's show that Marauder Ass to all the ricers on 28th St. here in Grand Rapids!" It would be my treat! I'll show you guys around, it would be a blast! Let me know...
BTW, most of the time when I wash my MM, I only have to wash the back, 'cause that's all anyone ever sees! :D :beer: :banana2:

Man I love it!
Congrats Daryll! Great kills! :D

MarauderMike
04-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Ok, why is it on my side of town the only thing that lines up next to me is a Saturn or a Scion? I can get out and walk and still win. sheeessssssh!!
Great kill Darryl!!

Rider90
04-26-2005, 03:03 PM
-POST DELETED-

MikesMerc
04-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Way to go Darryl :beer:

Yep, there is nothing more fun than opening a can of supercharged whoop-ass on some pompous yuppy!

I truly beleive I an blessed to live one block off Woodward. I cruise the Avenue every Friday night and Sunday afternoon. My fav kill so far this year was annihilating a 2005 corvette convertible after the driver snickered at me at the light. The fool didn't even have the guts to look over at me at the next light, so I rolled down the window and shouted "don't feel bad, it still looks good even if it is too slow". He flipped me off. I blew him a kiss:D

If anyone is interested in Woodward action, look me up. I'm out there all the time!! Friday nights are big and a bunch of folks gather at the 13 and Woodward Northwood shopping plaza. Same for Sunday. But, you gotta get while the getting is good. I'm already running into folks that "know my car" and won't run:D

Congrats again Darryl!

bigslim
04-26-2005, 08:59 PM
Man I hope you can come out to Osceola Dragway in Ft. Wayne on the 20th.
The invite still stands. Would love to see you hand out some smack downs.
:bows:
Gonna try to make it.

bigslim
04-26-2005, 08:59 PM
CAn I ride along, guys? :D
Come on. The more the merrier.

bigslim
04-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Ok, why is it on my side of town the only thing that lines up next to me is a Saturn or a Scion? I can get out and walk and still win. sheeessssssh!!
Great kill Darryl!!
Had a guy in a Saturn Ion RedLine look at me at one light. I wasn't even gonna waste my time on that.

Merc-O-matic
04-27-2005, 08:34 AM
BigSlim, You done made us proud!

Gotta Love It! :P

Bradley G
04-29-2005, 05:36 AM
My fav kill so far this year was annihilating a 2005 corvette convertible after the driver snickered at me at the light. The fool didn't even have the guts to look over at me at the next light, so I rolled down the window and shouted "don't feel bad, it still looks good even if it is too slow". He flipped me off. I blew him a kiss:D Quote
Have you no mercy?:rolleyes:
Mike you hurt that poor guys feelings:mad:
Don't you feel bad?
Bradley G

MikesMerc
04-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Have you no mercy?:rolleyes:
Mike you hurt that poor guys feelings:mad:
Don't you feel bad?

Hmmmm....let me think about it......NOPE! :banana:

Bradley G
04-29-2005, 04:08 PM
Saturns' need some attention too!:(

Just give him a teaser:cool:
Bradley G

Had a guy in a Saturn Ion RedLine look at me at one light. I wasn't even gonna waste my time on that.