PDA

View Full Version : It finally got done.

RoyLPita
04-29-2005, 01:17 PM
I just talked to Bill (a.k.a.SouLRioT). He had his wisdom teeth removed. For a more reasable price, a few of our beloved Sunshine State members wanted to tie a string to each affected tooth and hook the other end to their s/c'd MM. They would then proceed to take off at the same time. Bill said "NO" and had them professionally removed today.

He's doing well.

BTW, he even had a Frostie. Mind you, this is the same man who poked fun at ME when all I had to get by my ordeal was Mcdonalds milkshakes.

To Bill: from a good friend to another: "take it easy and get well".

Gunslinger
04-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Hope you're feeling better soon, Bill

wchain
04-29-2005, 01:49 PM
I was supposed to do this in 7th grade, 14 years ago, and never did. No pain, and they havent moved.....

jgc61sr2002
04-29-2005, 04:12 PM
Bill - Hope you are feeling better.

Petrograde
04-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Get well Bill!!!!!!

Enjoy the Vicodins!! :D

twolow
04-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Same here. All mine have sprouted out and feel and look fine. :D

I was supposed to do this in 7th grade, 14 years ago, and never did. No pain, and they havent moved.....

Cobra25
04-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Dam ! Some guy's have all the fun. Maybe I should of became a dentist, I really wanted to rip out his teeth. O -well maybe next time. Any how I hope you feel better real soon.

ghost03
04-29-2005, 08:04 PM
Hope the pain is not too bad Bill. If you need anything all you have to do is call.:drool:

DEFYANT
04-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Do you get to keep the extracted teeth?

Bradley G
04-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Badgeman Bill!

Hope you get into a big juicy steak real soon Buddy!:baaa:
Bradley G

shakes_26
04-29-2005, 08:26 PM
. They would then proceed to take off at the same time. Bill said "NO" and had them professionally removed today.

".
Dear Sir,

I take offense to that statement... what, we aren't professional enough? I washed the string, I even learned a few extra knots, I brought extra in case the first one broke.

Oh he wants novocaine and a comfy chair, and to look at the pretty nurses.... well we could have got him a nice fold out chair and set up shop at hooters, tooth pulling would start right after the fourth pitcher of beer..... http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif just open wide http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/smilies/scream.gif

Hey Bill hope your doin better by now...

merc406
04-29-2005, 08:32 PM
...Bill, make sure that tooth fairy leaves more than 5 bucks a tooth, my cheap azz one only left me a buck....... :bs:

SouLRioT
04-30-2005, 07:22 AM
We'll I'm back online, felling better than I expected. I think the main reason I doing this good is because the teeth were'nt impacted. One of the highlights befor the NOS was that I got to hear about this cute aide talking about her late night out on the town. But then the NOS hits feeling purty, then wait for it to really get in, then they start a IV line to give the really good stuff Versed, sp?. I dont fully recall the ride back home but I just relaxed in my bed. A good friend hung out with me all day make sure everthing was good. I did the same for him last month when he got his done, but he was really out of it. We'll I think I covered all the bases, thank you for the well wishes, I've got a lot of posts to read now.

wsmylie
04-30-2005, 08:59 AM
Hey Bill....FINALLY!!! Glad to hear you got through it and that you're feeling better buddy. That NOS is great... the couple times I've had it I wanted to know if they could give me some to take home for later. BTW, Brian had mentioned to me that if you hadn't got this finished up soon, he was gonna make arrangements for you to have the extractions done at his dealership's service dept.

QWK SVT
04-30-2005, 09:36 AM
Your dentist sounds like mine! He continues to tell me I need to get them removed. I've never had ANY discomfort. Ever. Maybe if I do, I think about going through this... Until then, I'll continue to think he's just trying to pad the retirement fund :rolleyes:

Bradley G
05-02-2005, 07:19 AM
Glad to hear you are doing well Bill.

My dentist told me my mouth was so big , I could support another row of wisdom teeth:D
If it does what the name implies,:P I would hardly argue.
Bradley G