PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

dwasson
05-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Dear ^ almost Wedding Guest,

I am very sorry I made you search the fields for my remains. Thank you for searching and for the lovely toaster!

Did you know that they no longer have the pirate show at Treasure Island Hotel? Imagine my disappointment!

Yours,
Jennifer

Petrograde
05-04-2005, 03:04 AM
:rofl: ..and that dumb ass groom still wants to marry her.. :rolleyes:

Bradley G
05-04-2005, 04:52 AM
Hey Petro!,

By your avitar, I'm guessing how you would resolve it..:jk: :snare:
Bradley G

:rofl: ..and that dumb ass groom still wants to marry her.. :rolleyes:

RoyLPita
05-04-2005, 05:02 AM
Is it me or does every pic of her shown on TV remind you of the "Psycho" theme????! :lol:

Shaft333
05-04-2005, 05:17 AM
She must be... gifted

Mike Poore
05-04-2005, 06:38 AM
Dear ^ almost Wedding Guest,

I am very sorry I made you search the fields for my remains. Thank you for searching and for the lovely toaster!

Did you know that they no longer have the pirate show at Treasure Island Hotel? Imagine my disappointment!

Yours,
Jennifer
Ohmygod, Dan, you've done it .....again.:laugh:

Now send me some stuff to clean the buttermilk from my keyboard.:wflag:

Bluerauder
05-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Is it me or does every pic of her shown on TV remind you of the "Psycho" theme????! :lol:
Absolutely. It thought it was just me ........ guess not. :rofl: The eyes spell psychotic IMHO. Maybe it was just a poor selection of photos .... :D Well, they say that LOVE is blind .... Here's is part of the proof. ;)

dwasson
05-04-2005, 08:19 AM
DULUTH, Georgia — Wedding-dodger and reluctant bride-to-be, Jennifer Wilbanks, returned home to Georgia after surfacing in New Mexico and announcing her phony kidnapping was “just a way to relieve a little pre-wedding stress.”

The 32 year-old woman, missing since the previous Tuesday, turned up on a lonely stretch of Route 66 outside Albuquerque Saturday, telling police she’d been abducted. She later confessed that she’d ran away because of the mounting pressure of her upcoming wedding. “I just needed a little space,” she said in a prepared statement, “What was I supposed to do, postpone the wedding? Don’t be ridiculous. That makes no sense.”

However, Wilbanks’ homecoming was short-lived. Early Monday morning her family reported her missing again, this time an apparent victim of a real alien abduction.

Duluth police believe the abduction is authentic. “This isn’t as far-fetched as the kidnapping story,” said Duluth Police Chief Mike Cosgrove. “There’s evidence supporting the theory that Miss Wilbanks is in the hands of extraterrestrials. Several neighbors saw strange lights Sunday night and heard a lot of weird noises. The Wilbanks back yard is scorched beyond recognition. A couple of local cows are missing, too. That’s a sure sign that aliens have been poking around.”

The FBI believes aliens may have been following Wilbanks ever since she called authorities from a 7-Eleven convenience store in New Mexico on Saturday.

“It’s pretty likely,” said an FBI spokesperson. “About the only thing aliens like better than New Mexico is a 7-Eleven. It’s the Super Big-Gulps and Big-Bite hot dogs. Nothing like them anywhere else in the galaxy. We figure they were hovering above the store at the time Wilbanks made her phone call. A lone woman with no money, no wallet … it’s what they look for. We’re praying there hasn’t been any probing yet. If they implant anything in her, she’ll have to postpone the wedding again while we try to get it out.”

Yesterday, the Wilbanks family pleaded on local television and ham radios for Jennifer’s return.

“Visitors from space,” said her father. “If you can hear me, please return our Jennifer. We mean you no harm. Return her to us and you can even attend her wedding. We’ll have hot dogs for you. Oh, please return the cows, too, if you’re through with them.”

Mike Poore
05-04-2005, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=dwasson]DULUTH, Georgia — ....QUOTE]

Cough, snort ...damnit, Dan, you've done it again. This keyboard's trash. :depress: