PDA

View Full Version : Mars Lander Wreckage Found on eBay

dwasson
05-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Almost six years after NASA's Mars Lander vanished during an attempt to land on the Red Planet, a NASA scientists surfing the web while killing some time discovered the wreckage, not in Mars, but in eBay being sold for $15,000 U.S. dollars. The seller resides in England.

"Hey laddie." Stated the person selling the Mars Lander on eBay, "Yeah. I didn't know it was NASA's. I just found it in my back yard. One night I heard this big crash and bam! There it was. I thought what the hell am I going to do with this? My chap friend told me to sell it in eBay. Hey. I didn't know it belonged to NASA."

"I guess our trajectory was way off." Stated a NASA scientist who wished to remain anonymous, "I was pretty sure the ship was about to land in Mars, not England! I think we need to go back to the drawing board and see what happened."

"Listen, I'll give it back to them, but they need to fix the mess that piece of junk made when it crash landed in my back yard." Stated the eBay seller, "Plus, I want compensation for my damages as well."

NASA management said that they apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused the gentlemen in England and also said they are embarrassed that one of their scientists was wasting tax payer's money by surfing eBay while at work.

Phone calls and emails to NASA spokespeople have not been returned.

Long Live #3
05-11-2005, 06:15 AM
Any links?