PDA

View Full Version : Seriously now...

Logan
05-12-2005, 10:45 PM
If you haven't been getting around, time to pay attention to Tmac1337 on svtperformance.com, as he's got the skinny on my evil plot...

I normally wouldn't promote another site's content, but since I banned him, his escapades are down right comical and should actually be on comedy central, nevermind the forums...

Don't miss the Ode to Logan from which his gay ass proclaims his undying love for your founder and lord.... ;)

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184222

...Or perhaps you'd prefer the rantings and misgivings about Money-grubbing, evil dictator Logan... :D

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182949

Please insert and repeat the playback of your favorite Darth Vader background music and imagine my voice of that of Mr. Vader as necessary...

I enjoy being evil incarnate you see.... ;) Nothing quite like a good 'ol fashioned internet fisticuff's...

rocknrod
05-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Thats funny. At least you got on there to provide feedback from the horses mouth.

fastblackmerc
05-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Thats funny. At least you got on there to provide feedback from the horses mouth.
Someone.... Tmac1337, needs to get a life!!

torinodan
05-13-2005, 01:10 AM
Please insert and repeat the playback of your favorite Darth Vader background music and imagine my voice of that of Mr. Vader as necessary...
I enjoy being evil incarnate you see.... ;) Nothing quite like a good 'ol fashioned internet fisticuff's...
I thought your avatar was cool now, but does this mean your going to change it? Something Darker and more evil? This has got to be the most outragously funny post I've seen in while except for anything about buttermilk (now that I've read them all). What a come back, I'm takeing notes for work.:D

Petrograde
05-13-2005, 02:41 AM
:rofl: wow,... how much time did he spend composing that masterpiece?

RoyLPita
05-13-2005, 04:17 AM
Do you know if the they have the "popcorn" smilie??? I would join up just to use that when Tmac speaks and to promote my OASIS reports.

MarauderMark
05-13-2005, 04:59 AM
Yea i've been watching it. :D

martyo
05-13-2005, 04:59 AM
...and to promote my OASIS reports.

Do you work on commission?

klmore
05-13-2005, 06:05 AM
Yea i've been watching it. :D
I have been watching it also. Some people have way to much spare time.:shake:

04funmerc
05-13-2005, 06:57 AM
He's just JELIOUS.:bigcry:

That's just how he would have run things. :down: :down: :flamer:

Since This is my first experience with any type of forum, I personally really enjoy the whole way this is set up and the ease with which I can navagate it and the poeple on it, and the content.

Thanks Logan:beer:

JIM

SergntMac
05-13-2005, 07:27 AM
Those people need to grow up, all of them.

This is going to be problem for me. After hanging out here a while you tend to build a bit of trust and respect for fellow owners here. Not everyone, and not always, but enough to where it's important. You come to trust others, and to be trusted, both of which are hard to do these days, and even harder in cyberspace. Yet, we do it, and I'm not alone.

My problem is the behavior I'm seeing over there. It's changing my view of the folks involved, some of whom I used to have a lot of respect for. I think it will be problematic for them too, because once the venom runs it's course and formerly trusted folks meander back here, I will never think of them the same way again, and it will show in the posts.

Anyone who thinks that crap is more important than mutual respect between friends, has his head up his ass.

2003 MIB
05-13-2005, 07:31 AM

Anyone who thinks that crap is more important than mutual respect between friends, has his head up his ass.
Amen. Well said, Sir.

MM03MOK
05-13-2005, 07:33 AM
My problem is the behavior I'm seeing over there. It's changing my view of the folks involved, some of whom I used to have a lot of respect for. I think it will be problematic for them too, because once the venom runs it's course and formerly trusted folks meander back here, I will never think of them the same way again, and it will show in the posts....AMEN...

Slowpoke
05-13-2005, 07:42 AM
...AMEN...

^^^AMEN to her AMEN

Rider90
05-13-2005, 07:43 AM
^^^AMEN to her AMEN
My AMEN to His AMEN to her AMEN of the AMEN above her!

MERCMAN
05-13-2005, 07:48 AM
This is not the first time that some of our members have chosen to flame, belittle, and just generally be rude to people on other sites. The good thing is that we will not tolerate it here(Just ask Tmac). Logan has always ran a great site, one that may be read by people without fear of having their children look over their shoulders. A great wealth of info is here along with humor and great people. Those that belittle others on the unmoderated sites sit behind the keyboards and fire off blanks with no intent other than to hurt and/or try to discredit the fine people we have here.

Kudos to those who visit other boards and do not participate in the bashing that goes on. Those that do participate,, shame on you!!!

Rider90
05-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Kudos to those who visit other boards and do not participate in the bashing that goes on. Those that do participate,, shame on you!!!

mmm...Kudos...

ckadiddle
05-13-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanks for a good laugh Logan. That was hilarious to read. I actually spend time here because it IS moderated by a heavy-handed evil dictator. Us evil dictators gotta stick together. You do a great job keeping the punks, riff-raff and jerkfaces out. It is a pleasure to be here. As for the money, I suspect you probably do well to break even with mm.net - and I am not counting your labor hours in at all. I appreciate all the work you put in for us. This site is a public service for all Marauder owners.

wchain
05-13-2005, 08:16 AM
Do you work on commission?

Want some marty?
*hands box over*
http://www.magneticframes.com/lytle/images/candy/sno3.jpg

Haggis
05-13-2005, 08:16 AM
WHAT!!! There are other sites! :eek:

merc406
05-13-2005, 01:50 PM
I ain't even gonna look, why give it an audience?

bugsys03
05-13-2005, 03:04 PM

My problem is the behavior I'm seeing over there. It's changing my view of the folks involved, some of whom I used to have a lot of respect for. I think it will be problematic for them too, because once the venom runs it's course and formerly trusted folks meander back here, I will never think of them the same way again, and it will show in the posts.

We have seen this before Mac, and I for one wont even read a thread started by the returning backstabbers. Have no interest in whatever they have to say. :censor:

Logan
05-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Oie! It's just comical. I think I'm done playing with him now... Thread closed.