PDA

View Full Version : Question about a 300ZX

Dark_Knight7096
05-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Hey guys, just askin this as a question for a friend. I did a search on google but none of the sites told me what type of fuel to use. My friend is considering buying a pretty nice 1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo with T-tops and everything about the car is in great shape. The compression ratio of the car is 7.8:1 which is in regular range but because of the Turbo i told him i thought you would need to use premium. Just want to double check before i tell him for sure somehting i'm not sure about. Any ideas?

Donny Carlson
05-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey guys, just askin this as a question for a friend. I did a search on google but none of the sites told me what type of fuel to use. My friend is considering buying a pretty nice 1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo with T-tops and everything about the car is in great shape. The compression ratio of the car is 7.8:1 which is in regular range but because of the Turbo i told him i thought you would need to use premium. Just want to double check before i tell him for sure somehting i'm not sure about. Any ideas?
An older Nissan may have digestive problems, so why not start out on something it's used to:

http://www.pechsiam.com/images/japanese%20rice%201kg.jpg