PDA

View Full Version : "What Your Car Says About You"

Bluerauder
05-15-2005, 06:25 AM
There's an interesting article in the Sunday "Parade Magazine" insert in today's newspaper, page 8, "What Your Car Says About You". Too bad they didn't find any Marauder owners to chime in with their opinions. :D

Also a "Why I Love My Car" commentary .... Clicky Here (http://www.parade.com/special/2005cars_and_trucks/index.html) :rolleyes:

QWK SVT
05-16-2005, 06:40 PM
There's an interesting article in the Sunday "Parade Magazine" insert in today's newspaper, page 8, "What Your Car Says About You". Too bad they didn't find any Marauder owners to chime in with their opinions. :D

Also a "Why I Love My Car" commentary .... Clicky Here (http://www.parade.com/special/2005cars_and_trucks/index.html) :rolleyes:

"As one of ten children, I never got attention, and that's what my blue 1999 Volkswagen Bug brings me. As soon as I saw the Beetle, I thought, 'That's got my name on it.' It was the first car I paid for with my own money, not my husband's. My license plate says HAPPY. At the end of the day, I can get in my fun little Bug and toot my own happiness."No one is allowed to "toot their own happiness" in my car. If anyone did, they'll get kicked out, and I ain't slowing down to do so! :D

Joe Walsh
05-16-2005, 06:56 PM
No one is allowed to "toot their own happiness" in my car. If anyone did, they'll get kicked out, and I ain't slowing down to do so! :D

I guess that 'happiness' causes gas...

Donny Carlson
05-16-2005, 07:10 PM
No one is allowed to "toot their own happiness" in my car. If anyone did, they'll get kicked out, and I ain't slowing down to do so! :DNote to QWK SVT: Do not ride in Donny's Car, especially after lunch at Williamson Brothers.

merc406
05-16-2005, 07:28 PM
....She does WHAT!! in her little bug?? Oh gowd, I don't want ta know..... :eek:

dwasson
05-16-2005, 08:40 PM
My car says that I like big black cars. Simple.

QWK SVT
05-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Note to QWK SVT: Do not ride in Donny's Car, especially after lunch at Williamson Brothers.
Donny, are you talking about the Williamson Bros in Marietta, Georgia? One of my coworkers just came back from a vacation - He drove to and from Atlanta, to go see Coca Cola (his wife loves the stuff). He raved about that place, telling me how much I'd love it. I've been hearing about the ribs, for the last week and a half...

My car says that I like big black cars. Simple.
Actually, the MM is appropriate, for me - A big mofo, business-like, but willing to get nasty, whenever called upon ;)

Apparently, the VW is also like it's driver... Happy when she pushes on the gas :lol: