PDA

View Full Version : Newb among you

Ezbok58a
05-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Hi guys, I may be new to MM.net but I;ve been around the other panther sites (CVN, & CVU).

Sadly I don't have a Marauder :( but I got its blue oval counter part.
2004 Crown Victoria LX Sport, with SLP Mufflers and piping, including tips.

pics and a vid of the exhaust found on this link.
http://www.crownvic.us/forum/showthread.php?t=13471&highlight=vins+Sport

I hope I can adjust here as I have on the other sites, just may take a while.
I am also hosting this Saturday The CV, GM, MM meet at Fun Ford Weekend at Englishtown NJ if anyone is able to make it.

Bluerauder
05-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Hi guys, I may be new to MM.net but I;ve been around the other panther sites (CVN, & CVU).

Sadly I don't have a Marauder :( but I got its blue oval counter part.
2004 Crown Victoria LX Sport, with SLP Mufflers and piping, including tips.

Welcome to the MM.Net :welcome: You won't really be happy until you get that genuine Marauder grin :D that comes with driving this beast. :burnout:

Ezbok58a
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
Welcome to the MM.Net :welcome: You won't really be happy until you get that genuine Marauder grin :D that comes with driving this beast. :burnout:

I've sat in and reved one, does that help?
:D

fastblackmerc
05-16-2005, 03:03 PM
:D Almost :D

RoyLPita
05-16-2005, 04:55 PM

You are close. BTW, welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

ckadiddle
05-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Word to the wise...if you actually TEST DRIVE a Marauder, it'll have to go home with you.

Paul T. Casey
05-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the best Panther site. You'll find things a little different over here, better, more civil, and more fun, IMHO.

rocknrod
05-16-2005, 06:39 PM
........more civil, and more fun, IMHO.Unless you bring up the subject of superchargers or blowers:run:

beemer
05-16-2005, 08:06 PM

After I sat in and revved one, I had to buy it. Traded the 2001 CV Sport in the pic below. Absolutely no regrets.

http://mysite.verizon.net/beemers/01nice.jpg

Best,

Paul :D

Ezbok58a
05-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Unless you bring up the subject of superchargers or blowers:run:
Aww,
Thats what I was going to ask about:burnout:

04funmerc
05-17-2005, 08:14 AM
Aww,
Thats what I was going to ask about:burnout:
Welcome and PLEASE DON'T ASK..:D ...GET A RIDE IN ANY S/C YOU CAN, you will be amazed at the :D :D :D 's you have when you get out of the car..

JIM

Ezbok58a
05-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Well I'll see some in person at FFW hopefully,
Marauder was the car I originally wanted, but they were a little out of my price range, my car brand new out the door was 20grand.

After I'm done with school I will purchase another car and it will be a Marauder :D :cool4:
But I won't be selling my Sport, as the Sport will be the supercharged one and the Marauder will be N/A. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D