PDA

View Full Version : Lunch in KC tomorrow? (5/18/05)

TooManyFords
05-17-2005, 09:49 AM
I'll be leaving about 7am and should be in KC by about Noon if anyone wants to meet for lunch. Then I'm heading over to the Shop and let the car cool down before they tear into the ProCharger install.

Let me know!

John

HwyCruiser
05-17-2005, 10:15 AM
John,

Give me a call on my cell (I'll PM the number) when you get close to the Shop. I'll swing by with ProCharger #3 and we'll go grab a bite to eat while your car cools down.

I'm excited for you... you must be wagging right now!

- JD

vpalhories
05-17-2005, 02:27 PM
I'll be leaving about 7am and should be in KC by about Noon if anyone wants to meet for lunch. Then I'm heading over to the Shop and let the car cool down before they tear into the ProCharger install.

Let me know!

John
John,

I'd love to join you however have a noon meeting! Maybe next time.

HwyCruiser
05-17-2005, 02:30 PM
Any other locals able to meet up somewhere in Overland Park / Lenexa / Mission area for lunch tomorrow to welcome TMF into town?

TooManyFords
05-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Any other locals able to meet up somewhere in Overland Park / Lenexa / Mission area for lunch tomorrow to welcome TMF into town?I got your cell JD, and will give you a call when I hit the north end of KC.

I've got an address of 6210 Marty Ln. programmed into my GPS so if there is somewhere else to meet just leave the msg before 7am. I'm hitting the road then!

Oh, and the gods must be angry or something too... I get the trunk loaded and am heading in to pack the clothes etc and I look at the tires, why, because I always check when I go in, and to my horror the right rear is Low! Frack!

Sure enough, caught something square in the middle of the tread. I rush out to the Tire Fix it place I always go and, sure enough, the billfold is back in the Explorer... "Aaron, this is Dad... Can you do me a BIG favor??" Good thing he has a license now!

All fixed, road force balanced and no more leaky!

I'm set!! Probably won't be able to sleep at all tonight!

Hell, I'm grinning and I haven't even got it installed yet!

Over and out...

John

HwyCruiser
05-18-2005, 12:49 PM
John arrived safe and sound. Fed him at one of the local hole-in-the-wall BBQ joints after taking him in a spin in the rehearsal MM (PC #3). I think he may be a little excited.

Installation starts in a few hours... I'm going to swing by this evening and see how they're doing. We'll probably hear from John tonight yet.

One more supercharged Marauder soon to be birthed into the world! Man I can hardly concentrate to work worth a dang.