PDA

View Full Version : MVIII Registration??

MARAUDERCHICK
05-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Is there gonna be a "registration" process for MVIII?

I just want to make sure I'm registered and "paid up" in advance!

I've already booked the Hotel Room.......just getting anxious and don't want to miss out on registering or paying for parking up front or whatever......

Thanks!

Kathy

MarauderMark
05-20-2005, 12:22 PM

I've already booked the Hotel Room.......just getting anxious and don't want to miss out on registering or paying for parking up front or whatever......

Thanks!

Kathy

I said the same thing..
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18167

Bluerauder
05-20-2005, 12:38 PM

Thanks!

Kathy
Hi Kathy !!! Where have you been? Haven't seen you around for awhile ... posting that is !!! :D

MarauderMike
05-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Registration will be starting within the next few weeks, we'll make sure you hear about it. Things are shaping up nicely, Dave and Mike Z have put a lot of work into this years event.

MikesMerc
05-20-2005, 04:14 PM
SOON! Keep your eyes open for all the juicy details! :banana:

bigslim
05-20-2005, 11:34 PM

Thanks!

Kathy
Alright, my sister is coming to town. :banana:

MARAUDERCHICK
05-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Alright, my sister is coming to town. :banana:
I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!! This is gonna be AWESOME!!! I can't wait to get there!!!!:burnout:

MARAUDERCHICK
05-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Hi Kathy !!! Where have you been? Haven't seen you around for awhile ... posting that is !!! :D

I'm back!!! Since I started my new job, it just seems like I need an extra 3-4 hours added on to my day in order to get everything done!!!

I WISH I could be on here as much as I use to!!! This is my 2nd family!!!! I miss you guys a lot!! But, you'll see me peeking around here every once in a while!!!:P