PDA

View Full Version : Strange Buzz in My Overhead

Bluerauder
05-21-2005, 06:29 PM
On the way to Cheeseburger in Paradise tonight, I heard a strange buzzing/humming sound that I just couldn't isolate. Sounded to me like it was coming from the passenger side speakers. The wife said it sounded like it was on the driver's side. Turned off the radio/CD, air conditioning, etc. but the buzz was still there. :rolleyes:

After getting home, pulling into the driveway and shutting everything off ... I could still hear the dayum irritating buzz. After a brief search, I found the problem. One of the FRS radios in my overhead console had gone belly-up because of low batteries or something. I pulled the batteries ..... problem solved. :o I couldn't believe how long it took me to isolate the buzz that was not 16 inches from my head. :o

merc
05-21-2005, 07:01 PM
I couldn't believe how long it took me to isolate the buzz that was not 16 inches from my head. :o

You should stop rolling your own cigarettes
:nono:

Mike Poore
05-21-2005, 07:05 PM
Just wait until your Tinitis kicks in; that's another "benefit' of advancing years. I tell you what, Charlie; this getting old ***** ain't for sissies. :rolleyes:

MarauderMark
05-21-2005, 07:47 PM
:baaa: Can't get better answers than that .:up:..

ckadiddle
05-22-2005, 12:23 AM
Just wait until your Tinitis kicks in; that's another "benefit' of advancing years. I tell you what, Charlie; this getting old ***** ain't for sissies. :rolleyes:I have started my tinnitus already.... don't wanna wait for the last minute...

rocknrod
05-22-2005, 01:19 AM
I have always had a strange buz in my ears:(