PDA

View Full Version : Who was on 2nd Avenue in NYC today?

Zim Hosein
05-21-2005, 08:41 PM
You drove and waved to my parents in our silver MM! :beer:

rocknrod
05-21-2005, 11:09 PM
Did the car have a dent in it ?

Zim Hosein
05-31-2005, 09:26 AM
Did the car have a dent in it ?
Nothing noticeable :confused:

rocknrod
05-31-2005, 03:06 PM
I was just wondering. Cause Iv'e never seen a car in NYC without a dent:laugh:

Blackened300a
05-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Yeah True Get ready for this little Tidbit, A Week ago on 138th street in the Bronx was a Blue MARAUDER! Yes a True Marauder as a TAXI!!!!!!!! They drilled into the Dash to mount the Meter, the Dashboard and the rear bumper were the tell tale signs. It still had the Front Leather Seats, But they threw the big bulky Back Seat in. The Front Driver Door was mangled on the bottom and the bumpers were all scuffed and sc*****. It broke My heart! One of the rarest of colors on one of the rarest of cars has been ruined!

ParkRanger
06-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Yeah True Get ready for this little Tidbit, A Week ago on 138th street in the Bronx was a Blue MARAUDER! Yes a True Marauder as a TAXI!!!!!!!! They drilled into the Dash to mount the Meter, the Dashboard and the rear bumper were the tell tale signs. It still had the Front Leather Seats, But they threw the big bulky Back Seat in. The Front Driver Door was mangled on the bottom and the bumpers were all scuffed and sc*****. It broke My heart! One of the rarest of colors on one of the rarest of cars has been ruined!

What a sad,sad story! :(
The only worse one would be using an MM in a three ring circus (w/ clowns driving). :eek:

PR :burnout:

MENINBLK
06-01-2005, 10:07 PM
You drove and waved to my parents in our silver MM! :beer:

I do a lot of crazy things when I see another Marauder,
but it wasn't me !!!