PDA

View Full Version : Ford Gt @ Local Dealership!

woaface
05-23-2005, 05:03 AM
I'm going over to the dealership to get really nice pictures with my decent camera later today! Don't know why it's there, and they said they don't plan to move it in the near future. Can't wait to get a load of that baby!

That's my buddy Taylor.

http://img129.echo.cx/img129/9284/picture0056mh.jpg

King Fubar
05-23-2005, 08:23 AM
We have one at our local dealership, it's on a turntable and roped off with the theater ropes. I asked the salesman about it, he said only the sales manager or one of the dealership owners can sell it. I aksed him how much they want he said 350 large. I told him they were out of their :censor: mind.

BillyGman
05-23-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm sure that if somebody came up with $250K they would take it, although they're not going to admit that until it happens, and even if it does, they will likely turn it down initially, an then prompty call the well to do wealthy person on the following day to accept his offer. it's all about posturing and sales tactics.

blackf0rk
05-23-2005, 11:10 AM
We have one at our local dealership, it's on a turntable and roped off with the theater ropes. I asked the salesman about it, he said only the sales manager or one of the dealership owners can sell it. I aksed him how much they want he said 350 large. I told him they were out of their :censor: mind.
350 dollars! WOW!

:lol:

woaface
05-24-2005, 04:20 AM
Here's a somewhat quick and poorly designed "wallpaper" I made of some of the photos I took. I'll get more up when I have time! The alignment problems shouldn't show up when you apply it.

http://img202.echo.cx/img202/6435/gt2hn.jpg

MARAUDER S/C #5
05-24-2005, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=woaface] Can't wait to get a load on that baby![QUOTE]

:eek: ............kids :shake:

After you do your load thing ask them if you can take it out for a spin. :burnout:

:P

twolow
05-24-2005, 02:23 PM
LOL!!! Woaface is going to get his 'woaface' on when he gets a 'load' on it.

rocknrod
05-24-2005, 03:33 PM
These are not selling well nationwide. More are being made than are selling nationwide. Of course the dealers will screw this up for the public, due to Ford not building cars that the dealers "Won't Sell".

But hey, cool car. Great Pics. Keep up the good work.:)

Marauderjack
05-25-2005, 03:12 AM
Don't they still have engine issues?? :mad2:

Can you imagine buying one for $200K ++ and having the techs at the dealership tearing into the engine for recall repair....."Ticking'....."Valve Guides"...."Blue Smoke"??? :confused:

I am affraid this is another Ford "boondoggle"......It will definately be a collector's car and nobody will be hurt financially but you probably won't see many on the streets!! :bows:

Marauderjack :cool: