PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassed Ohioan

Rob1559
05-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Were any other Ohio residents embarrassed by the actions of the wimpering George Voinivich? On Wednesday he addressed the Senate and he was on the verge of tears. What a "Nancy boy" as another Ohio native, Drew Carey would put it.

Should we start a collection to buy George V. a sundress? Plus his sidekick, Mikey DeWine became an official "I am incapable of making a tough decision", moderate by joining the other 13 "moderates" lead by the "I need the approval of the press and liberals plus I am nuts" John McCain.

Rant over. :D

rocknrod
05-26-2005, 05:53 PM
I don't have to tell you what "Arnoed vood say" :D

Rob1559
05-26-2005, 06:08 PM
It is either "Girly Men" or........

SergntMac
05-26-2005, 06:16 PM
I visited Ohio over this past weekend, didn't see any bumper stickers on this.

Come to think of it, didn't see many bumpers...

mpearce
05-26-2005, 08:57 PM
I visited Ohio over this past weekend, didn't see any bumper stickers on this.

Come to think of it, didn't see many bumpers...
That's cause they're made of wood!

GA-Marauder
05-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Should we start a collection to buy George V. a sundress? Plus his sidekick, Mikey DeWine became an official "I am incapable of making a tough decision", moderate by joining the other 13 "moderates" lead by the "I need the approval of the press and liberals plus I am nuts" John McCain.

Agree with most of the sentiments. However, I don't think McCain really feels he needs anyone's approval. I don't agree with the man quite often, but I also don't buy into the rhetoric that someone who survived the hellstorm he went through is afraid of much of anything. Just my :twocents: :D .

Rob1559
05-27-2005, 04:13 AM
Hey, wait a minute!
The wooden bumpers are in southeastern Ohio.

Mike Poore
05-27-2005, 04:55 AM
Were any other Ohio residents embarrassed by the actions of the wimpering George Voinivich? On Wednesday he addressed the Senate and he was on the verge of tears. What a "Nancy boy" as another Ohio native, Drew Carey would put it.

Once again, I'll point out the need for TERM LIMITS, and yes, that goes for our fine senitor from Pennsylvania; Arlan (the troll) Spector! :mad2: