PDA

View Full Version : Lidio Makes MM&FF, AGAIN!

woaface
05-29-2005, 01:10 PM
Congradulations Lidio, on your feature in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords for that stellar performance in your Mach 1!

Pushing two 10 second runs (almost as MM&FF said) in classic Lidio style. That style is of course, don't touch the transmission, exhaust or internals.

Go read the article for yourself, it's an interesting one. Keep up the great work Lidio and Alternative Automotive!

MikesMerc
05-29-2005, 06:56 PM
Neat article. Lidio has certainly done a great job with that Mach I.

Bradley G
05-29-2005, 07:04 PM
I was thinking today, How this Lidio Character, has got the best times posted on this board without doing a converter or exhaust or intake mods to his Marauder.The times I have seen him run His Marauder, it does noting but Move out and build speed.No harshness or X-tra noise.That's amazeing!:banana2: Sorry for the Hijack,

What months edition is the article in?
Bradley G

2003DOHC
05-29-2005, 07:09 PM
I was thinking today, How this Lidio Character, has got the best times posted on this board without doing a converter or exhaust or intake mods to his Marauder.The times I have seen him run His Marauder, it does noting but Move out and build speed.No harshness or X-tra noise.That's amazeing!:banana2: Sorry for the Hijack,

What months edition is the article in?
Bradley G

The July 2005 issue. :)

MikesMerc
05-29-2005, 07:16 PM
I was thinking today, How this Lidio Character, has got the best times posted on this board without doing a converter or exhaust or intake mods to his Marauder.

What IS frightening is to think about how fast his car would be if he DID do these other mods. He'd have everyone blown away by a huge margin.

The thing to remember is that Lidio caters to those folks that don't want a chopped up car and that want to retain OEM feel driveability. Loud exhaust and lurchy TCs aren't part of that picture. He obviously knows how to make cars run hard without resorting to mods that degrade the OEM feel.

woaface
06-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Doing this is somewhat stunning to those who love crazy mods. You know all those Evo and Subi drivers:)

The thing to remember is that Lidio caters to those folks that don't want a chopped up car and that want to retain OEM feel driveability. Loud exhaust and lurchy TCs aren't part of that picture. He obviously knows how to make cars run hard without resorting to mods that degrade the OEM feel.