Happy Memorial Day

*Salutes*

Looks like a lonely day at the office today... :alone:

Anyone doing a BBQ today/tonight?

Bluerauder
05-30-2005, 05:25 AM
Anyone doing a BBQ today/tonight?
It wouldn't be a complete Memorial Day without it !!! :D

At some point today please remember our fallen Vets both past and present !! :flag:

Rider90
05-30-2005, 05:26 AM
It wouldn't be a complete Memorial Day without it !!! :D

At some point today please remember our fallen Vets both past and present !! :flag:

Agreed on both notes!

No BBQ over here, maybe when I get home I'll try and fire the grill up but its been a few years...

Slowpoke
05-30-2005, 06:32 AM
for someone so young it seems odd to hear the words: 'it's been a few years"

Heck, I built my first IBM clone before you were born.

Rider90
05-30-2005, 06:34 AM
for someone so young it seems odd to hear the words: 'it's been a few years"

Heck, I built my first IBM clone before you were born.

We've got a Dukane grill thats sat outside for about 7 years now...I think we used it five times. I don't even know if there is propane left in it, is that stuff expensive? There is a filling place down the street.

Bradley G
05-30-2005, 07:16 AM
It was fifteen dollars and change to fill a 20# cylinder yesterday @ Sweenys, If you have an older style valve on the top of the cylinder be prepared to reach $ a little deeper, they (Refuel stations) won't do it .

Cheaper to buy a new tank:twocents: .Wanna sell your grill?:D
Bradley G

We've got a Dukane grill thats sat outside for about 7 years now...I think we used it five times. I don't even know if there is propane left in it, is that stuff expensive? There is a filling place down the street.

Rider90
05-30-2005, 07:20 AM
It was fifteen dollars and change to fill a 20# cylinder yesterday @ Sweenys, If you have an older style valve on the top of the cylinder be prepared to reach $ a little deeper, they (Refuel stations) won't do it .

Cheaper to buy a new tank:twocents: .Wanna sell your grill?:D
Bradley G

If I had the loose change to purchase that grill I wouldn't be searching the boards looking for the best mod for the buck all day long :cool:

Bradley G
05-30-2005, 07:26 AM
As least you are making a buck, to save a buck:D

Bradley G

If I had the loose change to purchase that grill I wouldn't be searching the boards looking for the best mod for the buck all day long :cool:

jgc61sr2002
05-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Let us not forget those who made the ultimate sacrafice for us who live in this Great Nation. May they rest in peace :flag:

duhtroll
05-30-2005, 10:34 AM
Every Memorial Day our kids show up (sometimes with a bit of prodding from me) to the cemetery in the small town where I teach. School was out last week, but they come to play the National Anthem and some other patriotic tunes.

10 years and counting. I know one of these Memorial Days I will actually have to be out of town with family or something, but it's nice to take 1/2 hour or so (especially when the weather is nics) and pay tribute.

-A

Rider90
05-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Well I made brats and hot dogs today, thinking I never would. I had to exchange the propane tank since ours were empty but it all came out really good!

rocknrod
05-30-2005, 03:04 PM
.....Heck, I built my first IBM clone before you were born.Ya, walked in the snow. . . etc , etc, etc.;)
Just funnin, relax