PDA

View Full Version : MartyO T-shirts Redux

martyo
05-30-2005, 01:22 PM
If you missed your chance to get a MartyO T shirt, when they were originally offered, I have a few left. As of this post, I have one (1) Large and four (4) XXLs. I am selling these on a first come, first served basis. They are 32 bucks a piece, including shipping. Please buy these shirts because I need the money for my latest project.

PM me or send me an e-mail me at martin_ochs@hotmail.com.

This is the back graphic:

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/Miscellaneous-Car-Stuff/acc.sized.jpg

This is the front left chest graphic:

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/Miscellaneous-Car-Stuff/acn.sized.jpg

Marauderman
05-30-2005, 02:56 PM
........yeah...it would be cool alright.............except I'd have to dye my hair brown and grow a beard and dye it too .........now if I could make all that look white.......hummmmmm..........

LCSO34
05-30-2005, 08:31 PM
I'll take the large, marty-o. Writing a check out tonight for a shirt and badges.

martyo
05-30-2005, 08:34 PM
I'll take the large, marty-o. Writing a check out tonight for a shirt and badges.

Large was grabbed up already. Sorry. I do have a few XXLs left though.

Donny Carlson
05-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Gee, I could buy 2 XXL's, split them down the middle, then sew them together, then I'd have a XXXL, no?

LCSO34
05-30-2005, 10:27 PM
That will work.

martyo
05-31-2005, 03:43 AM
Gee, I could buy 2 XXL's, split them down the middle, then sew them together, then I'd have a XXXL, no?

You could, but you better hurry up and place your order as I only have a couple left! :P

martyo
05-31-2005, 03:45 AM
That will work.

Check your PMs!

Bluerauder
05-31-2005, 07:27 AM
As of this post, I have one (1) Large and four (4) XXLs. I am selling these on a first come, first served basis.
No XLs, huh ??? :rolleyes: Sorry, maybe next time..........

Donny Carlson
05-31-2005, 06:50 PM
You could, but you better hurry up and place your order as I only have a couple left! :P
I've decided to have the cease and desist order printed on a 4 XL shirt instead.:cool: