PDA

View Full Version : Circle tour complete ..with a kill

Mike Poore
05-30-2005, 01:49 PM
Yep, she's done it again, with Grandma's Avaitor. A solid clean kill ....me.

We made the circle from home to Washington, PA where we made the trailer swap with John and went on to Snow Shoe Camp.

So, we're on our way back, Barb following, and I stopped at one of the Mt. Top pull off's for a comfort break. Now she's in front, and I follow her the rest of the way, to the turn-off at Beartown where it meets the new section of PA 16 from Waynesboro, that's just been made into a 3rd lane for east-bounders, going up the mountain.

She makes the left turn, and I'm right behind, with the F-150 floored and shifting gears like a madman. and .... and ... and ..... she just left me sitting in her dust.

I've never been smoked so badly ...ever. When we got home, she said "I knew you were gonna try that, so I was ready". Last week a guy in a Vette thought he was gonna teach granny a lesson, he was wrong. :nono:

Bluerauder
05-30-2005, 03:32 PM
We made the circle from home to Washington, PA where we made the trailer swap with John and went on to Snow Shoe Camp.
George's g/f just came back from a weekend trip to Washington, PA to visit family. :D

CRUZTAKER
05-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Yep, she's done it again, with Grandma's Aviator.
Jessie tried to run me last night on the way home from a show in hers....:laugh:

I commend her for trying...but now I imagine what a couple of mods and a tune would do for it?

Mike Poore
05-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Jessie tried to run me last night on the way home from a show in hers....:laugh:

I commend her for trying...but now I imagine what a couple of mods and a tune would do for it?
Just wait until she gets a crack at some of them ricers. Those have been Barb's best kills, so far, except for smoking me, of course. BTW, how does Jessica like the wee thing, so far. Isn't that 5sp tranny a dream? :)