PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHA!! Kooks

Reaper948
06-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Just coming in to see what's been going on with you guys --

I drove to long island about 3 weeks ago to have my Kook's full exhaust system done.......and I must say I'm so happy with it - I've been driving so much with no radio on it's insane.

ANYONE who is interested in this exhaust should definitely make the plunge to buy and install it.

I've gotten loads of looks and compliments because of it - but WARNING:

Cops will notice you more :)

Im going to dynotune Louise soon - JDM Engineering in Jersey - anyone been there yet?

CRUZTAKER
06-02-2005, 02:16 PM
.... but WARNING:

Cops will notice you more :)
Not neccesarily....;)

Hey man!
I was just thinking of you. Glad to hear you are ok and still marauding.

Reaper948
06-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Not neccesarily....;)

Hey man!
I was just thinking of you. Glad to hear you are ok and still marauding.

Sup Cruz
You ever check out the JDM engineering Dyno around Jersey?
Ive read they also offer 'superchips'
and I was thinking of killing two birds by getting chipped and Dyno tuning all at once... What do you think?

BK_GrandMarquis
06-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Im going to dynotune Louise soon - JDM Engineering in Jersey - anyone been there yet?

I've only been there to buy the billet fuel door. It was kinda hard to find because there are off on a side street and are obviously positioned. I drove back and forth and that road three times before I found it. :D I heard they tuned a Marauder in the past. Maybe it was Constable's. One the CrownVic forum, I think there was a positive opinion about them and a negative one. When I asked if they could dyno my car, they sounded like they were booked for the summer. Maybe you'll have better luck.