PDA

View Full Version : SSM Dyno Day Canceled

ghost03
06-03-2005, 06:19 PM
As of right now we are going to have to CANCEL the Dyno day due to the lack of members who want to run their car on the Dyno. Scott from Diablosport said he needed a minimum of 10 cars and charge $75 a run ( thats half the normal price of a dyno pull ). So far we only have 5 confirmed members willing to have their car dyno'd. We are still waiting to hear back from Scott to see if he will allow the 5 members who want to have their car Dyno'd show up on the 18th. If Scott does allow the 5 members to show up then thats great, but as of now it is CANCELED ( unless we get 5 more members ) If anything changes I will update the post when the info is available.:dunno:

MaLo03
06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Ohhhhh Pickles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouLRioT
06-04-2005, 06:51 AM
Mic check......[Tap]....[Tap].......is this thing on?

RoyLPita
06-04-2005, 07:08 AM
That's a shame.

shakes_26
06-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Come on guys, we have a large contingent of owners here in Florida, there are other events for the day, so you out of towners have a trip to make thats worth it. This is a good deal, $75 for dyno time is cheap (relatively), you get to learn some thigns about your car, even work a custom tune out with Diablo (up to you and extra).

I'm still in even at full price. I'd like to see what my car is doing, and can do.

MarauderTJA
06-07-2005, 03:36 PM
As of right now we are going to have to CANCEL the Dyno day due to the lack of members who want to run their car on the Dyno. Scott from Diablosport said he needed a minimum of 10 cars and charge $75 a run ( thats half the normal price of a dyno pull ). So far we only have 5 confirmed members willing to have their car dyno'd. We are still waiting to hear back from Scott to see if he will allow the 5 members who want to have their car Dyno'd show up on the 18th. If Scott does allow the 5 members to show up then thats great, but as of now it is CANCELED ( unless we get 5 more members ) If anything changes I will update the post when the info is available.:dunno:
Count me in. I am home and will be there. I do need to contact Scott for a final tune, maybe he will count this towards the number.

Smokie
06-07-2005, 03:46 PM
What is the regular cost of a single dyno pull?, I understand the group price would have been $75 for a single run??? Does it include A/F ratio and boost for this price?

ghost03
06-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Regular cost is $150...As for the second part of the question im really not sure...

shakes_26
06-07-2005, 07:05 PM
I think they make three pulls in a row to get an average/ spread. Its not a wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of deal. You should be able to get a print out of A/F, HP, TQ, not sure on boost level.

ole69
06-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Damn :help:

I'm in still for either,it's a shame though

SouLRioT
06-10-2005, 12:01 PM
We are still ago sir. Look forward to seeing anyone who can make it.

Scott Beer

Automotive Calibration/ Research and Development

I just got this email from Scott. It a go for all that are still interested. Lets get the best showing that we can muster.