PDA

View Full Version : It's all good....

martyo
06-04-2005, 07:03 AM
Just thought you guys might want to know.

RoyLPita
06-04-2005, 07:06 AM
?????????????????????????

Logan
06-04-2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks Marty, I was beginning to wonder if it was indeed all good.

twolow
06-04-2005, 07:29 AM
Marty has to get the award :trophy: for meaningless threads :)

I am beginning to wonder if you have ever shocked a judge for the off base statements you tend to make :D

"Your honor, it is indeed all good. I rubbed it the right way and it went off." :lol:

MaLo03
06-04-2005, 07:29 AM
It's all good bebebaby..................
and if ya don't know.....Now ya know Beby

Bluerauder
06-04-2005, 08:29 AM
It's all good. Just thought you guys might want to know.
Well, maybe not exactly all; but a pretty large portion of it !!! Let's say about 99 and 44/100%:up:

Tallboy
06-04-2005, 10:14 AM
After exhaustive research on my part, and numerous phone calls to those "in the know", I can confirm that, indeed, it is all good. Not just some of it, or a large portion, all of "it" is good.

Carry on.

MikesMerc
06-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Hmmmm....that's good:)

Slowpoke
06-04-2005, 10:35 AM
once again Marty is understating the true facts. Exactly 78% is all good. 11½% is oustanding; 4½% is spectaular; 4% is stupendous; and, 2% is phenominal.

Marty, please check and re-check all your facts before posting a thread. You just cant't go around saying stuff like 'it's all good' when in fact, it's not. How many thousands of people saw your message and got the wrong idea about what to expect? Bad information has caused countries to crumple, civilizations to go to war, and even entire species to be wiped out. As long as I've known you Marty, you have thrown words around like beads to bare-chested grannies.

Please be more careful from now on. The entire population depends upon you keeping your facts straight.

SergntMac
06-04-2005, 11:00 AM
After exhaustive research on my part, and numerous phone calls to those "in the know", I can confirm that, indeed, it is all good. Not just some of it, or a large portion, all of "it" is good.
See! There ya go again, Chuck, jumping ahead of everyone. That's not what MartyO said, go back and read his post again, please?

MartyO said "it's all good", nothing more. He did not say "all of it is good," you say that. MartyO may not have meant to convey such detail in his message, so, please don't put words in his mouth.

MartyO is a lawyer, and lawyers are to be taken by their word, specifically, therefore, his message is specifically "it's all good", and we should not read into that, or, obsecure his message with our own emotional pastels. It's all clear to me, I don't know why you have to confuse the two issues here.

MartyO says it's all good, and that's all I need to hear. It's fine with me, I can live with it, no problem. I got mine, you snooze you lose.

I'm sorry if this disappoints those among us who would like "all of it to be good", but that's not what we're talking about here. Besides, if y'all got everything y'all wanted, y'all wouldn't want it any more, so, deal with it, it's not a perfect world. It is what it is, and it's not changing. It's all good, and nothing more. Don't blow things out of proportion, just stick to the facts.

STLR FN
06-04-2005, 11:14 AM
I've definitely confirmed my suspicions about this place..... we are a strange bunch.... which "is all good". :D

rayjay
06-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Life is good with three day weekends for the entire summer... :D

merc406
06-04-2005, 11:50 AM
hmmmm, true, it does depend on what your own definition of All and or Good are, so what would be the All? and how good is Good?
Inquiring minds would like to know.........

Tallboy
06-04-2005, 12:06 PM
See! There ya go again, Chuck, jumping ahead of everyone. That's not what MartyO said, go back and read his post again, please.

MartyO said "it's all good", nothing more. He did not say "all of it is good," you said that. MartyO may not have meant to convey such detail in his message, so, pleae don't go putting words into his mouth.

MartyO is a lawyer, and lawyers are to be taken by their word, specifically, therefore, his message is specifically "it's all good", and we should not read into that, or, obsecure his message with our own emotional pastels. It all clear to me, I don't know why you have to confuse the two issues here. MartyO says it's all good, and that's all I need to hear. It's fine with me, I can live with it, no problem. I got mine, snoze you lose.

I'm sorry if this disappoints those among us who would like "all of it to be good", but that's not what we're talking about here. Besides, if y'all got everything y'all wanted, y'all wouldn't want it any more, so, deal with it, it's not a perfect world. It is what it is, and it's not changing. It's all good, and nothing more. Don't blow things out of proportion, just stick to the facts."It's all good". That's what he said, right? That means that "it" is all good. So, isn't me saying "all" of "it" is good, kinda the same thing? Please advise, as now I am starting to wonder if it really is all good.

jefferson-mo
06-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Just thought you guys might want to know.

TRUE DAT :D

SergntMac
06-04-2005, 01:11 PM
"It's all good". That's what he said, right? That means that "it" is all good. So, isn't me saying "all" of "it" is good, kinda the same thing? Please advise, as now I am starting to wonder if it really is all good.
Well, that's kinda my point, almost exactly. We should not worry about what he meant, or, what that means, but simply accept what he said at face value.

Personally, I think it's all just okay, and I'm okay with that, since no one asked me anyway. My glass is never half full, or, half empty, it's just half a glass. Martin is not known to fib, or, get overly dramatic about this kind of stuff, so, I'll take his word on it, as he said it.

Still I'd like to see the specs covered one more time. I'm funny that way, measure twice and cut once, eh? No reflection on MartyO, but lawyers can be specifically vague too.

It could be better, yes? There's always room for improvement, ya think?

If anyone knows what's best, feel free to jump in here, K?

Logan
06-04-2005, 03:59 PM
I wanna know what IT is...

Or rather what all of IT is... I wish I had some IT right about now.

Marauderman
06-04-2005, 04:57 PM
All I know is..........it...meaning my MM will be alright... when it comes out of the shop this time for sure......better than before----.....so if his is alright----then mine will be for sure as well...... :banana2:

TooManyFords
06-04-2005, 05:11 PM
I think Marty finally bought a Segway [sp?] ...

Probably trying to figure out how to mount a 5-point harness on it somehow.

:burnout:

Donny Carlson
06-04-2005, 05:38 PM
He's just relieved the check I wrote him cleared.

LCSO34
06-04-2005, 08:37 PM
See this just goes to show that we as a society have become conditioned much like Pavlow's dog responded to the dinner bell. As soon as someone post something that means nothing you guys respond immediatly without a clue as to what's goin.......hey wait second, aw dammit, ding, ding, ding:D :D :wflag: :laugh:

MaLo03
06-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Well, that's kinda my point, almost exactly. We should not worry about what he meant, or, what that means, but simply accept what he said at face value.

Personally, I think it's all just okay, and I'm okay with that, since no one asked me anyway. My glass is never half full, or, half empty, it's just half a glass. Martin is not known to fib, or, get overly dramatic about this kind of stuff, so, I'll take his word on it, as he said it.

Still I'd like to see the specs covered one more time. I'm funny that way, measure twice and cut once, eh? No reflection on MartyO, but lawyers can be specifically vague too.

It could be better, yes? There's always room for improvement, ya think?

If anyone knows what's best, feel free to jump in here, K?
Oh Dag...Ya'll got my head spinning again

David Morton
06-04-2005, 08:55 PM
( "It's all good" )Just thought you guys might want to know.Marty got laid! :D

Congratulations dude! Outstanding! ;)

QWK SVT
06-04-2005, 10:18 PM
It's all good bebebaby..................
and if ya don't know.....Now ya know BebyThank you, kind sir! I've now had that Biggie Smalls song in my head, for the last 10 minutes...:D

Birthdays was the worst days,
Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay.
Uh, damn right I like the life I live,
'Cause I went from negative to positive
And it's all...

(All good)

dwasson
06-05-2005, 05:48 AM
I'm not sure if it's all good ... but I was recently informed that the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about.

David Morton
06-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure if it's all good ... but I was recently informed that the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about.The "Hokey Pokey" is Y-Indian Guides code-talk for what we've been talking about.

Hey Dennis! How's this one for a blast from the past?

23 skiddoo! :D

Marauder386
06-05-2005, 03:38 PM
True dat, true dat....but down here we Shag .... :sing: :party:

:cool:

PS: Dah fishslap izz gone...ahh well...:fishslap:

MikesMerc
06-05-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm not sure if it's all good ... but I was recently informed that the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about.

:laugh: now THAT is funny!! You crack me up Dan:D

Muffrauder
06-05-2005, 06:12 PM
It is all good , you got away with burning up the streets of metro Marietta with that monster of yours and didn't get caught. so I reck'n it is all good. You left a nice wide set of black marks out side of my bay when you left. Sounds like you are tuned in just right. Bryan