PDA

View Full Version : What a Great day

MarauderMark
06-05-2005, 07:43 AM
Well after comming home from work yesterday that is.I sat at my comp to start reading threads and i get a im from Deyant saying "wanna go to a car show with the mustang club"? I go ask wifey "can i go ,can i go Pahleeeeeezzzz"? She says yes and i'm out da door..I meet Defyant at his house(I said Hi Lisa but you were inside) and off we go .My first ride in a Trilogized Marauder (which i will say if ya haven't done this yet find someone who one and do it!!)These cars should be a ride at a carnival , what fun!!!!!We meet up with the fellas @ a park n ride, Im so lousey with remembering but here it goes , Gary , Mark and his son and Dave and his son as well .after trying to help this poor stranded stallion saleen (wht in pic) we head to the car show (again what a ride ).I dont remember the name of the place or car show but it was in a food lion parking lot , Yea try to park there to go shopping HA! As soon as Charlie opened the hood it was turning on a poeple magnet .It was hey hey hey you can lookey but no touchey...After a fun day there we cruised to a double t resturant and ate , oh by the way Never ever pay last they all wait outside laughing at you cause you paid the most money ..What a great bunch of poeple lotsa laughs .Hope to start hanging with these guys too..Came home and checked mm.net and was out like a light.I owe you 1 my friend.:up:
Here's some pics ..

MarauderMark
06-05-2005, 07:45 AM
Heres some more pics;;
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 65
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 66
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 67
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 68

Petrograde
06-05-2005, 07:53 AM
great pics!

I'm not ususally into 'Bling' but there's something about this Caddy! :up:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 64

MarauderMark
06-05-2005, 08:11 AM
great pics!

This car was across from us and the owner started with the hydraulics lifting up the back which got our attention thats when came over and started takin pics...Dem rims is da jawnt..

DEFYANT
06-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Well after comming home from work yesterday that is.I sat at my comp to start reading threads and i get a im from Deyant saying "wanna go to a car show with the mustang club"? I go ask wifey "can i go ,can i go Pahleeeeeezzzz"? She says yes and i'm out da door..I meet Defyant at his house(I said Hi Lisa but you were inside) and off we go .My first ride in a Trilogized Marauder (which i will say if ya haven't done this yet find someone who one and do it!!)These cars should be a ride at a carnival , what fun!!!!!We meet up with the fellas @ a park n ride, Im so lousey with remembering but here it goes , Gary , Mark and his son and Dave and his son as well .after trying to help this poor stranded stallion saleen (wht in pic) we head to the car show (again what a ride ).I dont remember the name of the place or car show but it was in a food lion parking lot , Yea try to park there to go shopping HA! As soon as Charlie opened the hood it was turning on a poeple magnet .It was hey hey hey you can lookey but no touchey...After a fun day there we cruised to a double t resturant and ate , oh by the way Never ever pay last they all wait outside laughing at you cause you paid the most money ..What a great bunch of poeple lotsa laughs .Hope to start hanging with these guys too..Came home and checked mm.net and was out like a light.I owe you 1 my friend.:up:
Here's some pics ..
Your always welcome Mark. They had some nice cars there.

In case anyone else in the CAM area is interested, The Mt. Airy show has classic through modern muscle cars every 1st
and 3rd Saturday (so we don't butt up against the Home Depot shows in
Eldersburg every 2nd and 4th Saturday). It's got an ice cream stand
right there, 50s music, and a good crowd.

TooManyFords
06-06-2005, 07:30 PM
great pics!

Yea, the left the spare laying out front of it!! :D

1 Bad Merc
06-06-2005, 10:41 PM
This looks like a ZAK ride! He has a secret fetish for old caddies and has a couple of them layin around:banana2:

Mike Poore
06-07-2005, 04:33 PM

In case anyone else in the CAM area is interested, The Mt. Airy show has classic through modern muscle cars every 1st
Hey Charlie, why not have a CAM doo there? When are you going again, I can provide one more Marauder. ;)

BillyGman
06-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Yea, the left the spare laying out front of it!! :DLOL...might as well be, uh? I like old Caddy's too. I used to have a black 70 Caddy myself and my girl used to call it the "Bat Mobile". The scraping along the ground 22" wheel look isn't for me though. :o

Joe Walsh
06-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey Charlie, why not have a CAM doo there? When are you going again, I can provide one more Marauder. ;)

I think that's a GREAT idea! Why not get all the CAM members out to a big cruise night somewhere in the DC/NO. VA/Balt area?

Haggis
06-07-2005, 05:55 PM

You should have let us know you where going to Mt. Airy, that's right in our back yard (more or less). The 2nd and 4th Saturday is also our Frederick car clubs cruise-in at the Fredericktown Mall from 6pm - 9pm, all are welcome.

Call us next time!!!

DEFYANT
06-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Ok guys, sounds good. We had a great time and the cruise over was a pleasure. I see it happening again. This is very similar to the Churchville shows every friday night, except twice as large. I really like the idea of a CAM meet that involves a cruise. I think seeing the cars in action is much more enjoyable.

There is another car show coming up in Eldersburg on Saturday. Here is a review from one of the guys in the Mustang Club of Md.

"Hey all, it was a pretty good turnout at the Eldersburg Home Depot last
night--the Mustang crowd had great representation. We had 3 '05 GTs
show up, plenty of '94-04 representation, a nice early model Shelby and
Mach 1. A handful of 60s era coupes as well. Add to that all the
other muscle and it made for a great show. I met a tuner from Columbia
that is starting to do Mustang work, and he had a number of his
customer vehicles there. He favors the SCT chips (I'm a Diablosport
Predator kind of guy) but he clearly knows what's going on. Always
great to see 500hp at the wheels! I wasn't able to make the show from
9-3 at the Carrolltown Plaza, so I'm curious about the turnout if
anyone made it.

Hope some of you all can make it up here the 2nd and 4th Saturday in
June at the Home Depot, and of course the first and third Saturdays at
the Food Lion parking lot in Mt Airy. I'll be in Carlyle with my son
next Saturday, but I recommend the Mt Airy show if you're not heading
north."

Anyone intersted??

Haggis
06-08-2005, 03:26 AM
Ok guys, sounds good. We had a great time and the cruise over was a pleasure. I see it happening again. This is very similar to the Churchville shows every friday night, except twice as large. I really like the idea of a CAM meet that involves a cruise. I think seeing the cars in action is much more enjoyable.

There is another car show coming up in Eldersburg on Saturday. Here is a review from one of the guys in the Mustang Club of Md.

Can't this Saturday is the Potomac Celtic Festival (http://www.potomaccelticfest.org/) in Leesburg, Va. and that evening from 6pm - 9pm is our Cruise-in at the Fredericktown Mall in Frederick, Md., you are all welcome to join. :up: ;)

Bluerauder
06-08-2005, 07:49 AM
There is another car show coming up in Eldersburg on Saturday.
Wow ... I haven't been to Eldersburg for years !!! Used to visit with my aunt there as a kid. :D She lived above a car dealer right off Liberty Road. Back then, Eldersburg was not much more than a couple buildings and a road junction ..... some 43 years ago !!!! :o