PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if TAF/Grand Muffler could install these on my car.....

martyo
06-09-2005, 03:56 AM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/766000-766999/766233_65_full.jpg

TAF
06-09-2005, 04:02 AM
Nope....

Just like I refused to put Flowmasters on a V-6 Mustang yesterday....

We pick and choose what we do...the rest can go to Midas.

Although...I did have a guy come in yesterday with a f a r t-can for a Honda....Bryan wasn't busy at the time...so I quoted an astronomical price to do it (we had to make a pipe for the transition from the stock muffler outlet to make the thing fit)....and he said "O.K.".

His invoice read:

"Install customer provided f-can on Honda POS....
Create custom tubing to make the g-bage fit"

He paid in cash...signed the Invoice and left "bluuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrppppppppp"

* a little exhaust shop humor, I guess

martyo
06-09-2005, 04:04 AM
* a little exhaust shop humor, I guess

That's why I like hanging around your shop. Eating pies, getting my nails done, and having a laugh or two! :P

White Knuckles
06-09-2005, 04:16 AM
If you like those, you should have seen the Gangsta' Vintage Cadillac Seville I saw come off the Grand Muffler rack yesterday. If those chrome tips came out any further you'd have to put training wheels on them----but they went well with the marshmellow whitewalls :D .
Todd, you need to start taking photos of those------- a wall of fame in the (new & improved)customer lounge.

Todd, thanks for getting me out of the doghouse. Advise to all---do what you will with your Marauder---but don't mess with the wife's ride :o .

Black Terror
06-09-2005, 04:26 AM
Learned that a long time ago, 1964 Impala. She didn't care for High Performance Exhaust System.

TAF
06-09-2005, 04:42 AM
That's why I like hanging around your shop. Eating pies, getting my nails done, and having a laugh or two! :P
Watch it...or I'll raise your rent.....

martyo
06-09-2005, 04:46 AM
Watch it...or I'll raise your rent.....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Donny Carlson
06-09-2005, 04:51 AM
I think he did a great job on the customer area, especially the "diamond plating" (made Diamond Nutz happy). Wait til you see it. I suggested that now he needs to hire a cocktail waitress to go with the cool bar in there.

MARAUDERCHICK
06-09-2005, 05:57 AM
I think he did a great job on the customer area, especially the "diamond plating" (made Diamond Nutz happy). Wait til you see it. I suggested that now he needs to hire a cocktail waitress to go with the cool bar in there.
I was thinking a getting a part-time 2nd job!:P

martyo
06-09-2005, 05:59 AM
I was thinking a getting a part-time 2nd job!:P

You will have to wear a short skirt too! :P

MARAUDERCHICK
06-09-2005, 06:05 AM

Thank goodness I've been going to the tanning bed!!:rolleyes:

Mike Poore
06-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Thank goodness I've been going to the tanning bed!!:rolleyes:
Um, is that the same as going to bed ...TANNED. :banned:

MARAUDERCHICK
06-09-2005, 09:53 AM
Um, is that the same as going to bed ...TANNED. :banned:
Yep!! You guessed it!!! :P

merc
06-09-2005, 10:34 AM

Wow, where were you last weekend. I was in Atlanta terrorizing the street with Todd and Marty. All I got to see is your car, what's up with that?

Imagine, 3 Marauders in a wolf pack lurking the streets of Marietta, in the middle of the night doing 70+mph sprints to check out each others exhaust, while changing lanes and flying around corners. Good thing there were not any rice to be found. Marty's Marauder is living hell from a 25 mph roll. Before my car could down shift and raise the R.PM's, he was 6-8 car lengths ahead and pulling. There are some things you don't really want to do, and racing Marty on the street is one of them. I got served by the HHC: :lol: :pimp:

dwasson
06-09-2005, 10:56 AM

That's why they let Marty hang out.

MARAUDERCHICK
06-09-2005, 11:00 AM
That's why they let Marty hang out.:laugh:

STOP!!!! You're Killing me!!!! BWWAAAAA HA HA HA HA......

(Actually, Marty's kinda cute in a little short skirt....don't ask me how I know this):whistle:

(just kidding Marty)

jefferson-mo
06-09-2005, 11:14 AM
His invoice read:

"Install customer provided f-can on Honda POS....
Create custom tubing to make the g-bage fit"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rasta:

Mike Poore
06-09-2005, 01:53 PM
Oh, Cathy! :lovies2:
Another reason why I can't wait to get to Detroit for the Dream Cruise.

It's gonna be so cool getting to meet you guys. I wish Bob & Mary were gonna be there. :hug2:

martyo
06-09-2005, 02:36 PM
(just kidding Marty)

If only you weren't......

Donny Carlson
06-09-2005, 04:11 PM
If only you weren't...... At the risk of this thread degenerating into a excruciatingly annoying discusssion of kilts, I offer this web site for your amusement (re: men's skirts):

http://www.skortman.com/

http://www.skortman.com/grayboxsidesitstoolshadowjpeg. jpg

I think we need to chip in and buy Marty this set. Should go over big next race weekend in Dallas:

http://www.skortman.com/skirtslipantyset1web.jpg

Then there is this:

http://www.skortman.com/Project1.jpg

Amsoil_Dealer
06-09-2005, 04:12 PM
TAF,

Did you ever get my private message? I want to put a fart can on a POS...kind of.

Don

Donny Carlson
06-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Long tube or shorty?

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/3591/cocktail/03cwmb.jpg

Mike Poore
06-09-2005, 05:03 PM
At the risk of this thread degenerating into a excruciatingly annoying discusssion of kilts, I offer this web site for your amusement (re: men's skirts): I think we need to chip in and buy Marty this set. Should go over big next race weekend in Dallas:

So, Donny, how well did those go over in Birmingham?

Um, Joe? I don't think we should invest any of the windfall profits, from the sale of our Ford Stock, in the men's dress industry. :rolleyes:

merc
06-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Taf has gone postal in his new suit. Pam was trying to find Taf's metal little metal butt. Not much there !

Donny Carlson
06-09-2005, 06:06 PM
So, Donny, how well did those go over in Birmingham?

Um, Joe? I don't think we should invest any of the windfall profits, from the sale of our Ford Stock, in the men's dress industry. :rolleyes:

They don't offer them in my size.

BruteForce
06-09-2005, 07:41 PM
They don't offer them in my size.

Check the "Tents & Awnings" section. That's where I found mine. :o

Bradley G
07-04-2005, 09:11 AM
From Diamonds to Fart cans or Kilts to skirts, never begrudge a man, what he wishes to spend his money on!

Bradley G
Good thread :P

unclebuck
07-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Did you pay for that invisible moat and drawbridge with an invisible check?

That's why they let Marty hang out.

martyo
07-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Did you pay for that invisible moat and drawbridge with an invisible check?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bradley G
07-04-2005, 06:38 PM
OK!.., I draw the line on: Hookers and Drawbridges everything else is OK!{to spend your money on!}
Bradley G
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Petrograde
07-04-2005, 06:46 PM
ok,.. what the hell did I miss? :popcorn:

Donny Carlson
07-04-2005, 07:24 PM
ok,.. what the hell did I miss? :popcorn:
I think somebody got a little too close to the fireworks.

martyo
07-04-2005, 07:33 PM
I think somebody got a little too close to the fireworks.

I need someone to 'splain it to me!

Bradley G
07-05-2005, 04:29 AM
OK!,...... Dan!,. What's the Deal, on the invisible Moat?:P

Bradley G

I need someone to 'splain it to me!