PDA

View Full Version : Update on Brutus

Brutus
06-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Hello all. I havent been doing alot of posting lately, but I still keep tabs on what going on here. This thread was prompted by Javier in another thread so I thought it appropriate to start a new one. Javier my friend, thanks for asking. The due date is mid August. I am very happy as It is going to be a lil Brutus. Those of you that know me better than others (Dan) will agree that this will suit me just fine. Jewels is doing fine and is having a pretty un-eventful pregnancy.
We just put a contract on a new house so we are dealing with all the hassles that go along with that. Its going to be pretty sweet. I really wish I could make it to MV III but it just isnt going to happen this year. I will definately miss seeing all of you but Im sure I will be experiencing something much more awesome. Dan, I havent forgot you buddy, but its been pretty crazy. We will get together soon. Until the I will throw up a glass of Jack in your Honor. I will try to do better with keeping everyone updated!!

Semper Fi,
Brutus

p.s. I do intend on making the June C.A.M. meet!!

Smokie
06-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Great, as soon as I saw your post it reminded me of the great time we had at Indy and also that your lovely bride is expecting, give the Mrs. my best. I am very glad you are all doing well. Javier. :D

Bluerauder
06-10-2005, 05:52 PM
p.s. I do intend on making the June C.A.M. meet!!
Jeff, happy to hear everything is going well and that Mom's special project 'Lil Brutus is moving along on schedule. :2thumbs:

Glad to hear that you'll be able to make the June CAM meet. :D Looks like it is shaping up to be a pretty good turn-out. Too bad that I'll have to miss this one. :(

Brutus
06-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Great, as soon as I saw your post it reminded me of the great time we had at Indy and also that your lovely bride is expecting, give the Mrs. my best. I am very glad you are all doing well. Javier. :D
I will. I also hope we can hang out again in the near future!!

Haggis
06-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Glad to hear everything on the home front is moving along and congrats on the new house. Chris and I are very happy to hear Juie is doing well and that Lil' Brutus will be along in another two months. We hope to see you both at the June meet, take care and an early HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

GarageMahal
06-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Thanks for saying hi :)

You both will be missed at MVIII.

jta

Logan
06-11-2005, 06:03 AM
Awesome, great to hear from you bud. You two will be sorely missed at MVIII.

Alright Dave... Start practicin', looks like you're doin' the singin.... :eek:

MarauderMark
06-11-2005, 06:22 AM
Me and Peg wish you both the best of luck on the house .Guess you'll have to claim his name on here Lil brutus.. :D

teamrope
06-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Good to hear from you guys again. I'm sure Brutus Jr and the new house will be a joy for you two. We will miss you at MMville III.

I wonder who will be sing the National Anthem at Milan now. Mrs Brutus is a tough act to follow.