PDA

View Full Version : The video of the bus driver getting ill

twolow
06-13-2005, 05:34 AM
http://www.ifilm.com/WMPPlaylist.asx?l=-1970835402&ifilmId=2671841&bandwidth=300

This may have already been posted but I searched and didn't see it. The kids were acting and cussing insanely but I guess it's not his job to do anything other than pull over and call it in. He took it personally I guess.

I will lay a $20 down betting the neighborhood he is parked in is a wealthy area.

Rider90
06-13-2005, 05:40 AM
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2671841

Rob1559
06-13-2005, 03:14 PM
Had I spoken to a bus driver like that I would have received a beating then a second one at home. Those punks deserved it. Well maybe not that. They deserved a good well deserved beating that would shut them up.

Bluerauder
06-13-2005, 03:49 PM
What is really unfortunate about this is that both boys probably get away with the same :bs: behavior at home. :mad: Obviously, they showed no respect for authority and I imagine that similar behavior had happened on other occasions. :rolleyes: Had I been involved in a similar incident (with the evidence on tape), the least of my problems would have been the slap and the arrest. My father knew the roles of judge, jury, and executioner. And, I knew it. :eek: Darn, I miss that man !!! :bigcry:

MarauderMark
06-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Ok what would you have done if that guy touch your child like that?

Bluerauder
06-13-2005, 03:59 PM
Ok what would you have done if that guy touch your child like that?
After I saw the tape .... I would thank him, then take the little bastige home for a 2nd dose. :D Of course, that would have never happened. Ask George. :rolleyes:

MarauderMark
06-13-2005, 04:04 PM
After I saw the tape .... I would thank him, then take the little bastige home for a 2nd dose. :D

Wow really Charlie..That wouldv'e p/oed me for him putting his hands on my child.That man shouldv'e had restraint until the poilce got there and let them deal with the child..
I know Peg wouldv'e wanted blood from the guy..Oh well :)

stevengerard
06-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Wow really Charlie..That wouldv'e p/oed me for him putting his hands on my child.That man shouldv'e had restraint until the poilce got there and let them deal with the child..
I know Peg wouldv'e wanted blood from the guy..Oh well :)

Well, I prefer that he wouldn't have touched my kids, but if I saw that video I'd side with the driver. Like Charlie, when I was growing up I would have been hit a lot harder a second time from my parents. As said above now-a-days kids have very little respect and most parents feel "not my kids." I've had a neighbor get mad at me because I yelled at their kids. That's nuts - neighborhoods raise children not just parents